Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST's Bandcamp » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page TST's Bandcamp
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Text TST's Bandcamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It seems that a lot of things have been added to TST's Bandcamp page over the past couple of months. This morning I got notices for the "Daniel Amos [Deluxe] Disc 1, 35th Anniversary Two-Disc Deluxe Edition" and the "Instruction Through Film Limited Edition DVD". It looks like they are in the process of slowly adding everything he has done over his career, so it looks like a good place to keep tabs on.

https://terryscotttaylor.bandcamp.com/
07-21-2022 09:43 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, basically the DA Store is being migrated to Bandcamp, as due to ongoing family illness it can't be maintained properly as part of this site.
I think this is a good move and will take a lot of stress off people. I might order some stuff there soon as well!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
07-23-2022 07:53 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST's Bandcamp

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH