Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bad Dog! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bad Dog!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Angry Bad Dog! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am loathe to admit it, but I didn't get a Via Chicago dvd at the Commander Cote sponsored Mike & Terry backyard bbq.

Shocked

But I've since repented and wish seriously to know where I can find them for sale. There's nothing on Lo-Fi's website indicating they have any more, and the Dog's site hasn't any, either.

Frown

...will work for dogs dvd.
06-06-2004 21:19 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Try here:

www.christiandiscs.com

06-06-2004 21:21 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am the all wise and knowing computer brain.

Tongue

06-06-2004 21:22 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Just as well... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
I am loathe to admit it, but I didn't get a Via Chicago dvd at the Commander Cote sponsored Mike & Terry backyard bbq.

They were not selling them there! Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 06-08-2004 07:49.

06-08-2004 07:48 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I would much rather get a DVD with Gene on it! Red Face

06-08-2004 07:49 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Thread Starter Thread Started by mindgasket

me too.
06-08-2004 17:57 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

RE: Just as well... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket

They were not selling them there! Shocked

Thankfully, I bet they weren't sailing them there either! Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-09-2004 07:38 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

Where is this DVD that I think I saw was said at one point to be in the works and include footage shown at C-stone '01? I wanna see and hear Gene too! Crying

Got a few miles left ...

06-09-2004 07:39 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I would buy that one! Cool

06-09-2004 09:59 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Me too! Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-09-2004 15:23 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

Where is this DVD that I think I saw was said at one point to be in the works and include footage shown at C-stone '01? I wanna see and hear Gene too! Crying

Didn't Gene die in 2000 though? Confused

06-09-2004 17:11 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yeah that tribute video that was in the works for Gene,
we sent them some footage, not sure if they ever got the
whole thing edited.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-09-2004 17:35 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I read the title, tucked my tail, and ran. Red Face

06-09-2004 18:19 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Sorry, it WAS 2000.

I took my Live at Cornerstone CD to work today to play the songs and a neat music video and the trailer for "Worldwide" (the tribute video) came up in Quicktime instead. (I never did figure out how to play the songs. Mad I had to put in Phil Keaggy "Inseparable" CD to calm down.)

Here is a link:
http://www.edenzfilms.com/worldwide.html

The production journal has single entry dated 4.08.02 and says:
The web site is up and will continue to evolve over the coming months.
This is the place to find up to date commentary on the production of Worldwide.
Check in soon for News, Release Date, Project Progress, and a few more surprises.

Anybody else know anymore about this? Confused

I tried calling and the message said they were out of the studio today. I just sent them an email.

Got a few miles left ...

06-10-2004 10:58 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
whole thing edited.

I would love that!Cool

Is there any Lost Dogs video out there with Gene?
Or Adam Again video with Gene?

06-10-2004 16:20 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
I read the title, tucked my tail, and ran. Red Face

Shocked

06-10-2004 16:21 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by audiori
whole thing edited.

I would love that!Cool

Is there any Lost Dogs video out there with Gene?
Or Adam Again video with Gene?

there is some that I've seen... hopefully there is better stuff out there than what I have in boots. Frown
06-10-2004 16:34 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

Didn't Gene die in 2000 though? Confused

Whoa, am I bright or what? Red Face

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-10-2004 23:10 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

From the horses' mouth emailbag:
------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:13:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Todd Zeller / Eden Z Films" <edenzfilms@yahoo.com>

Subject: Re: Worldwide?

Thanks for your interest, I am leaving town for a week as of today. But an updated flash site is on its way. Quicktime samples of the Gene Doc and more.

Todd Zeller

------------------------

Doesn't really tell us a lot more, though? Frown

Got a few miles left ...

06-11-2004 11:35 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Some footage we sent was a festival Lost Dogs video
that was multicamera. It was not a bad shot of Gene
on a couple of his songs, but Derri was not present at this show.

It's difficult to find good video that has all four guys
and the performance worked, and the video is good.

When they look at releasing something they like to find the best.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-11-2004 13:07 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bad Dog!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH