Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST Disc of the Week? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page TST Disc of the Week?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Question TST Disc of the Week? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shall we bring this back? Anyone up for Motorcycle?
05-23-2004 15:27 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

RE: TST Disc of the Week? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not only am I up with that I am Down with dat

05-23-2004 18:25 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NOW we are:
going places (with our crash helmets...........ON!)

I'll bring in that most psychadelic work to work-
along with my black light and incense (I already got the patchouli oil ...)
Lets rock like the Band that wont go away!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-23-2004 19:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Would you wiseacres mind if i join the discussion?

i could listen to it tomorrow.

05-23-2004 22:23 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Would you wiseacres mind if i join the discussion?

i could listen to it tomorrow.

The beutiful people - all bring their excuses....

05-23-2004 22:28 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are you implying that i am going to miss the feast, kiwi?

05-24-2004 00:59 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:

Come on over to the banquet at the DAmbers' Inn! Pleased

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
05-24-2004 08:10 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Now for the cliffhanger.....

05-24-2004 11:29 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i love what comes next!

05-24-2004 11:32 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
i love what comes next!

Uncle Stonehill lets down the yo-yo snail-a-vator and retrieves Snailvis from the bottom of the cliff?

Got a few miles left ...

05-24-2004 12:27 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

MC would be cool! Cool

05-24-2004 15:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:

More like I missed the feast of MC - I forgot to put it inthe car to listen to today...

05-24-2004 15:47 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

Thread Starter Thread Started by Eis
Cool Crash Helmets! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Motorcycle" is a stupendously fun song! So catchy, so cool, so Daniel Amos...
05-24-2004 19:23 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:

First of all you assume you are one of the Beutiful people Tongue

05-24-2004 20:36 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Official Impasto

It's in the car cd player now (Shame I can't drive the car up next to my desk at work and play it while I work).

05-24-2004 20:36 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
Uncle Stonehill lets down the yo-yo snail-a-vator and retrieves Snailvis from the bottom of the cliff?

That's not what i had in mind.

05-25-2004 00:21 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
[

Ouch!

05-25-2004 00:22 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan

That's not what i had in mind.

I didn't think so, but the suspense was killing me! Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

05-25-2004 09:46 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
[

Ouch!

Some people even assume they are beatific! Shocked
Now that one's sure context-sensitive, isn't it? Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

05-25-2004 09:47 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

Thread Starter Thread Started by Eis
Question Thoughts? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thoughts on the album, anyone? I'm enjoying Motorcycle immensely (as I always enjoy a TST album). It's cool how all the songs flow into each other, and how the same musical ideas come back again and again (ex.-Motorcycle, So Long Again). It gives the album a really cohesive feel, without being homogenous.
05-27-2004 08:45 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST Disc of the Week?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH