Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Identified: WEWH: Disc 2: Track 2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Identified: WEWH: Disc 2: Track 2
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Identified: WEWH: Disc 2: Track 2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Right after WEWH hats came out I posted that I really liked the instrumental track (track 2 and the penultimate track on Disc 2.) I knew that I had heard the song before, but couldn't figure out where. The WEWH liner notes said nothing about it, but I was certain I'd heard it in a movie or TV show.

Yesterday, "The Royal Tenenbaums" came out on DVD (I have "Rushmore" and "Bottle Rocket" so I had to get this one too.) I saw RT twice in the theatre and then I watched it again last night. THERE WAS THE SONG!!! I couldn't believe it! It shows up somewhere in the middle of the movie. But in the movie the song was longer. I checked the credits, and as I assumed, Daniel Amos was not listed (but I wanted to be certain.)

So now the question is....what is that song? I'm supposing it's some classical piece or some stock type music of some sort that Daniel Amos decided to do their own little rendition of and stick on Disc 2. Does anyone know? Does anyone know what the name of that "Instrumental" song on Disc 2 is?

Any help would be appreciated.

-- The Author of the Post
07-10-2002 09:07 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

2. Trois Gymnopédies No. 1 (instr)

at least that's what the Townsends posted in the track list

Smile

07-10-2002 09:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Identified: WEWH: Disc 2: Track 2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH