Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Live in Anaheim vs. Jubal's Last Band » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Live in Anaheim vs. Jubal's Last Band 2 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Live in Anaheim vs. Jubal's Last Band Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Which makes the most money for DA (audioris)?

My gut feel tells me the DVD makes more money and would be the most enjoyable but the songwriter in me really wants to see the early days first.

Which would you do first and why?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mountain Fan: 05-14-2004 07:47.

05-14-2004 07:47 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think the Anaheim DVD will bring in more.
I could be wrong, there maybe a bunch of DA's
early fans that come out of hiding to buy the Jubal's
recording. Which would be fine. Smile

If I was going to order one right now, I would go for the
DVD first. We have sold several hundred of those already
and will run out of those before we run out of the Jubal's
disc. Not that we are getting close to running out yet. But
when we recieve the Jubal's disc, at that point we will have
probably more than twice the number of those than the DVD.

Also, the DVD manufacturing has already been paid. So any
sale of that will go directly to Terry/releases.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-14-2004 08:25 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will buy the Jubal's record too...Pleased

But if I HAD to make a choice I would just get the DVD.

05-14-2004 09:48 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Sell something on ebay and buy the both Tongue

05-14-2004 11:25 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mountain Fan

Good thoughts. I plan to get both, but was mainly wondering what I should spring for first. I hadn't thought about the possibility of the "running out" issue, that is a very good point.

Got a few miles left ...

05-14-2004 11:54 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Tongue

05-14-2004 12:01 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mountain Fan

OK, with all the great news about expanding the Jubal's thing, I went ahead and ordered both that and the Anaheim DVD. Hope it will be just a little while (but not too long) before the Mr. Buechner DVD is ready.

Got a few miles left ...

05-19-2004 22:55 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

The DVD is maybe about 60-70% edited. There are some
little things we are adding in. A better way I guess is to say
that about 60-70% of the editing that needs done is done.
There is a section of about 30 minutes that will not need
much editing.

We hope to have a rough edit for the band real, real soon.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-20-2004 08:13 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can't wait! Pleased

05-20-2004 13:06 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Live in Anaheim vs. Jubal's Last Band

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH