Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Question for Berger Roy Al » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Question for Berger Roy Al
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Question for Berger Roy Al Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Berger,

What are you doing to prepare for the new Swirling Eddies album?

Pfiagra

(Also, you'd better pressure Camarillo to get his act together soon...I mean Chandler's got a new album coming out.)

04-14-2005 17:39 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHAT?! What am I doing to prepare for the new Swirling Eddies album? WHAT AM I DOING TO PREPARE FOR THE NEW SWIRLING EDDIES ALBUM?!
YOU'RE ASKING "WHAT IS BERGER ROY AL DOING TO PREPARE FOR THE NEW SWIRLING EDDIES ALBUM"??! YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I, BERGER ROY AL, AM DOING TO PREPARE FOR THE NEW SWIRLING EDDIES ALBUM??!!! Nothing much, why do you ask?

But I shall get my short list of what I, Berger Roy Al, am doing to prepare for the new Swirling Eddies album. Prepare, Sir, to be... ... um ...informed. Or whatever.

(And Check out the main page of the board. It's FRIDAY, the day that Chandler is known for showing up, and there are A total of 9 people here. Chandler ran 'em all off again!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAgggcxxxkkkk!)

04-15-2005 10:38 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

berger-
are you planning to put fish gut strings on your bass (get it bass?) for the studio work this time?

I got some spare carp laying aournd- I could box em up and you can take it from there.
Well?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-15-2005 10:41 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

That's a fantastic idea. I'll add it to my list!

04-15-2005 10:43 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

hmm, that will make 3 things now.
you DO remember the other two?

04-15-2005 10:56 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What? There were 3?!

04-15-2005 10:57 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

I was wondering if Berger would be willing to do an interview with banophernalia.com - did that Chandler feller, and Vano Bano, the bass player from the Banos, was asking if he could do a nard, er hard hitting interview with the man.

If not, Vano will continue to seek out Paris Hilton to ask her hand in marriage.

04-15-2005 11:35 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Ok then, since you asked, here's my list of what I'm doing to prepare:

1) Walking Spanish down the hall.

3) Jumping jacks. A LOT of jumping jacks.

4) Listening to Juice Newton.

5) Knitting

6) Combing my pants.

7) Playing Whist with my houseboy Crispin Glover.

8.) Listening to Wes Claymore, a great bass player. Evidently. Or whatever.

9) What is the Scottish Rite Foundation of West Virginia?

And I suppose Chandler has been bragging again about his somnambulant playing on the record he did with The-Middle-Aged-Choir-Men,-Featuring-Paul-Williams-Who-Were-All-Formerly-Kn
own-As-"Youth"-Choir-Ha-Ha-That's-A-Joke-Because-They-Were-,-What,-Thirty-Y
ears-Old-Even-Back-Then, "O How My Dentures Have Fallen"??!

04-15-2005 11:40 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Juice Newton....

THAT my friend- drew the biggest gaff!

04-15-2005 11:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

And yes, Jevon if that's your real name, I'd love to do an interview with Bananarama. I was a huge fan of theirs. What questions would you like me to ask them? gkk!

04-15-2005 12:30 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Ok then, since you asked, here's my list of what I'm doing to prepare:

Tom Waits is one of my heroes! Smile )

04-15-2005 16:13 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
And yes, Jevon if that's your real name, I'd love to do an interview with Bananarama. I was a huge fan of theirs. What questions would you like me to ask them? gkk!

Big Grin

Cool
04-15-2005 17:06 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
Walking Spanish down the hall

quote:
Tom Waits is one of my heroes!

THEN TOM WAITS STOLE THAT FROM ME??!

04-15-2005 22:11 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Everyone knows he's just borrowing it barger! Roll Eyes

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-15-2005 22:17 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
quote:
Walking Spanish down the hall

quote:
Tom Waits is one of my heroes!

THEN TOM WAITS STOLE THAT FROM ME??!

Have you been stealing Tim's CDs again? Red Face

04-15-2005 22:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Ask them if their name is a word for some kind of super
circus like banana party.

04-16-2005 22:38 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Col. Berger Roy Al
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-17-2005

Yes, now I now will now be now, now known, now as Colonel (or "Kernal" for you hayseeds like Chandler there in Mississippppiiii, or whatever) I will now be known as Col. Berger Roy Al.

What? You haven't heard? Every known rock band in America now has a band member named "Col." SomethingSoAndSo. It's all the rage and verrrry Rock And Roll, People!!!

Anyway, I will now be known as Col. Berger Roy Al!!

And yes, since I've had over 11768 emails, from the DAMB alone, concerned about my List Of What I'm Now Doing To Prepare For The Next Swirling Eddies Record, And The Fact That I May Have Gotten It Wrong, And
Left Something Out, I realize that I HAVE left something out, and now the new list is this:

3) Jumping jacks. A LOT of jumping jacks.

4) Listening to Juice Newton.

4 1/2) Listening to Juice Newton's music.

5) Knitting

6) Combing my pants.

7) Playing Whist with my houseboy Crispin Glover.

8.) Listening to Wes Claymore, a great bass player. Evidently. Or whatever.

9) What is the Scottish Rite Foundation of West Virginia?
04-17-2005 18:03 Col. Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Col. Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Col. Berger Roy Al Add Col. Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I'm a bit confused - do I outrank the Colonel?

04-17-2005 18:37 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

ah cap'n
theres a kernal of truth in what you say.....................

04-17-2005 18:41 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
ah cap'n
theres a kernal of truth in what you say.....................

Yup, and there is nothin normal bout his noggin! Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-19-2005 15:37 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Question for Berger Roy Al

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH