Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB chat with terry, greg, & ed along for the ride » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAMB chat with terry, greg, & ed along for the ride 4 Votes - Average Rating: 8.754 Votes - Average Rating: 8.754 Votes - Average Rating: 8.754 Votes - Average Rating: 8.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

DAMB chat with terry, greg, & ed along for the ride Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi, folks--

i'm gonna email my longlost bandmates and see if we can find a time that would be good for all of us to logon to the ol' damb and all have a chat together with all of you. here's the question: what time of the week and day would be the best?

weekday afternoon? (not even sure that's possible, but it might be)

weekday evening?

weekend evening, probably a sunday night? (would probably be 6:00 PM Pacific time) (this would probably be the most preferable for us.)

i'll wait until it seems that we've heard from most everybody before i contact the others. i've already talked to greg and he's up for it, so if terry isn't out of town we might be able to pull this off. let me know.
11-20-2003 12:11 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are the bomb, Tim!

Any evening but Tuesday please.
11-20-2003 12:12 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That would be very cool.

11-20-2003 12:13 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

*whispering*
If you set it up, they will come.

11-20-2003 12:13 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
You are the bomb, Tim!

Any evening but Tuesday please.

no, daytime is best.. but ok, if the guys can only make it then i guess i'll log on at home.... Cool

11-20-2003 12:17 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Attention RE: DAMB chat with terry, greg, & ed along for the ride Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
weekend evening, probably a sunday night? (would probably be 6:00 PM Pacific time) (this would probably be the most preferable for us.)

That would be perfect for me. But really anytime would be ok! Smile ) Cool Smile )

~Groucho~
11-20-2003 12:36 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

preferably- Sunday Night-
then I could call it CHURCH!!!
Whoo Whoo~~~~

but even here at work- I'd shut me office door-
pour a big cup o' joe
and say
"I'm takin me break-hold my calls...."

TC- you DE MAN!!!!!!!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-20-2003 12:37 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anytime.

and thanks tim.

11-20-2003 12:45 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
*whispering*

what he said, just give us a FeW DaYS notice...

11-20-2003 12:46 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Originally posted by PuP
*whispering*

what he said, just give us a FeW DaYS notice...

Yes, Virginia - there is a Santa Clause - thanks Tim!

dit, dit, doo
11-20-2003 14:45 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Hey all you office workers!! Big Grin

I don't have access to a PC at work...I work on Machinery...Friday night for me... Big Grin

But than again, I'll work for any time. You make the call..... Cool
11-20-2003 15:12 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Sunday mornings during church.....

Tongue

Anytime is fine for me!
11-20-2003 15:26
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

I figure that I can read the posts after the fact, if need be.

11-20-2003 15:26 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

anytime... I can make it work... thanks Tim for checking this out and I hope you are successful in setting something up.

dit, dit, doo
11-20-2003 15:41 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thanks tim Big Grin

weekday evening or sunday evening is ok with me. Cool

I'll just have to bum my brothers 'puter Big Grin

I'd rather not do it during working hours....this way I won't miss anything Pleased

11-20-2003 16:26 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Very cool! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woo-hoo! yes! yeS! yES! YES!

Several evenings are okay, but Sunday night especially would be great.

Also, it would be nice if some advanced notice were given out, maybe a quick blurb on the DA news email, and something on the main web site page.

Rhetorically, how often does this happen? Let's make the most of it.

Thank you Mr. C. for initiating this Big Grin

11-20-2003 17:04 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

note to the towsend brothers Pleased

When this chat happens I suggest you up the 30 second rule to a minute Smile I know that sounds crazy fellow posters but.................we don't want to crash the board in the middle of our chat with the boys. When they are here you can bet there will be a lot of traffic.
just a suggestion

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by JR88: 11-20-2003 17:21.

11-20-2003 17:20 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
When they are here you can bet there will be a lot of traffic.

well, hopefully nobody lets the dadl know..... captain! Mad

Wink

11-20-2003 17:23 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

All's fair in love and fandom.....

But hey - considering the positive response to the CCM magazine article on the DADL compared to here - you deserve all you get....

I actually hadn't had the idea of letting my other DA friends know - thanks for the idea Joey Tongue

11-20-2003 18:27 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Mad

11-20-2003 18:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB chat with terry, greg, & ed along for the ride

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH