Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ Video » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BBQ Video
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

BBQ Video Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Y'all,

I don't know how or when or if this will be released, but today we wrap up the editing of the video from the Chatsworth BBQ with Mike and Terry. It has been a wonderful journey. It's a little rough around the edges, but I think it really captures the intimacy and looseness of the tour. What a great couple of performers.

I hope to give you all a preview soon.

-Zip

(Dear Powers That Be, I submit to your authority. -zip)

August 2005
10-31-2003 14:26 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have a copy from wes berlin's taping... but i think wes even admitted this, it didn't come out all that great.... (not that i' don't appreciate it buddy Big Grin )
anyways, that was a great show, and i'd really like to see a professional taping... keep us informed zippy! Cool

10-31-2003 17:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What an excellent show to have a hard copy of. I'd sure like a copy if you're able to do so.

Greg
10-31-2003 17:05 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't forget to budget international postage......... Wink

10-31-2003 17:41 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Hey Zipper Who is Dandy,

I could use a copy of one of dem, too. Would this be on DVD or VHS? Keep us informed.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
11-02-2003 19:04 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ Video

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH