Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » friday » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page friday
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

friday Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi, folks--

what's goin' on out there today?
10-24-2003 13:58 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not much, my man-
just wanna FINISH MY WORK WEEK!!!
Have you been to the BIGDORK.org site?

You should see what we are brewing for another DA Tribute-
the only band that makes its fans reproduce musically.

The project MNF (More Negative Fruit)
has some smokin bass lines
stolen from the master.......(well, electronically of course)

Other than that?- just lovin DA and Jesus-
er I mean
Jesus and DA (you gotta name priorities here...)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-24-2003 14:02 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi tim how ya been Big Grin

10-24-2003 14:05 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

jiminy-- i've been reading a little about it--can't wait to hear it! (it's truly impressive that you guys not only did the first one, but somehow found the time and energy to do a second one.)
10-24-2003 14:06 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey driver8 -- i'm doin' ok-- (it's an incredible fall day here in nashville!)how 'bout you?
10-24-2003 14:07 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I think MNF will be a bit less muddy.......

but still too thick to drink and too thin to plow-like Mr Twain said of the ol Missouri River.

Its raining here in northern WI-
we had our fall a month ago ( honestly- we've had a few t-shirt days just last week.)
No leaves on the trees anymore- but it smells nice.

10-24-2003 14:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey, jiminy-- nice take on "ribbons and bows." (the short clip, of course, is all i could hear.) i'm curious what you're going to do for the drunken guitar solo on that one.
10-24-2003 14:27 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

as I've said b4-

start by attending a few rummage sales
(the ones where they serve real rum)
aaarrrggggghhhhhh...

actually - I replaced it with harmonica (I know, I'm a wussy at heart...)

PLus BD only gave me 7 seconds of fame..soo you can't hear me blow
well- the whole tune blows, but......

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 10-24-2003 14:32.

10-24-2003 14:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Tim
What's going on??????????

Glory Hounds November 1, HELLO!!!!
10-24-2003 14:53 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey, commander -- i'm sure i haven't kept up, and maybe you've answered this elsewhere, but -- do you have an official set list?
10-24-2003 14:57 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Boy , do we ever!!!!
10-24-2003 15:01 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Oh, did you want to see it? We're kind of keeping it a secret.
I'll e-mail it to ya!
10-24-2003 15:02 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

that's cool -- i don't blame you
10-24-2003 15:04 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Tim
You should have the set list via e-mail!
Commander
10-24-2003 15:05 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

thanks, commander -- i'll check
10-24-2003 15:07 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

well CC
how come NO ONE has seen it?

(Note to self: posting OTHER PEOPLES songs that you may intend to sing-could bring a copyright infringement)

Mike and Terry: can I murder a few of your great tunes to entertain(?) some friends?
If I hear a reounding "NO you may NOT" -

I'll bring a boom box and we can listen to em and sing along

10-24-2003 15:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

(second note to self:
DON't send song lists to one particular uRiVeg: he will turn it into a guessing game...)

What was I Thinking!??

10-24-2003 15:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Copy right Shmoppy right!
Hey we're promoting DA here, no money is going to us, and hopefully we'll turn on some new fans to DA!
10-24-2003 15:12 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Now THERES an attitude I can live with!

ViVa La DA!

10-24-2003 15:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
(second note to self:
DON't send song lists to one particular uRiVeg: he will turn it into a guessing game...)

What was I Thinking!??
Tongue

10-24-2003 15:19 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » friday

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH