Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Good news, people! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good news, people! 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.006 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Good news, people! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's right, you guessed it! While my heavy-a-rockin' band Forgone Conclusion is on hiatus, I'll be joining the race for Governor of California! I don't know why exactly, but I just feel like I'm in really good company.

But the real reason I'm here this morning is because that Loser Hack of a So-Called Bass Player Chandler is always coming onto this board and acting like mister big-shot bandmember. OOOOOOOOOO look at me everybody, I'm in DA!! Look at me! Look at me! I'm the big bass player in DA!!

Well now it's my turn. I'll be available all day long, so if you have any questions to ask Berger, please ask. Any questions thee peoples have to ask Berger, please ask of Berger because Berger will be happy to answer thee peoples's questions and to shower thee people you love with love and show them thee way that you feeeeeel.

Berger will be "inline" or whatever that is when you have your computer plugged into a wall or something or whatever. Whatever you'd like to tttttttttgggggkalk about. GGk--RARF!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 09-26-2003 13:11.

09-26-2003 09:18 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

got my vote! Cool

09-26-2003 09:19 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

or ?

09-26-2003 09:20 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"...a-rockin'?" "heavy-a-rockin'?" and why is he saying "thee?" "thee peoples's?" what's that mean? "inline?" i can't help it, i'm just so embarrassed for him.
09-26-2003 09:21 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Chandler!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

GET OUTTA HERE, CHANDLER! This is MY turn. Go to your big conference room and have a conference or something.

09-26-2003 09:23 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

RE: Good news, people! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Well now it's my turn. I'll be available all day long, so if you have any questions to ask Berger, please ask. Whatever you'd like to tttttttttgggggkalk about. GGk--RARF!

Hey Berger!
I have a question!
Mister BigShot Commander Cote is looking for a name for his band!
Do you have any suggestions for him!
Sincerely,
Mister D.B.
09-26-2003 09:24 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Para possibilitar a realização das obras de modernização da Linha do Norte, da responsabilidade da REFER - EP, entre os dias 20 e 27 de Setembro, iremos proceder a alterações ao horário dos seguintes Comboios:

09-26-2003 09:25 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

alright, hold on. i don't speak the language and i had to look this up. but it appears that berger responded, for some reason, by telling us something about a portuguese train schedule??

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tchandler: 09-26-2003 09:33.

09-26-2003 09:27 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

.... ... I did not..GGKX...where am I...

09-26-2003 09:29 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Sorry, D.B.--

Chandler was trying to confuse me and made me lose my place. Hmmm, let's see. A name for Commander Cote's band.

I've got it! How about "The Berger Roy Al Band!"

09-26-2003 09:58 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Sorry, D.B.--

Chandler was trying to confuse me and made me lose my place. Hmmm, let's see. A name for Commander Cote's band.

I've got it! How about "The Berger Roy Al Band!"

Tongue

09-26-2003 10:08 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Yo Berger.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
That's right, you guessed it! While my heavy-a-rockin' band Forgone Conclusion is on hiatus, I'll be joining the race for Governor of California! I don't know why exactly, but I just feel like I'm in really good company.

But the real reason I'm here this morning is because that Loser Hack of a So-Called Bass Player Chandler is always coming onto this board and acting like mister big-shot bandmember. OOOOOOOOOO look at me everybody, I'm in DA!! Look at me! Look at me! I'm the big bass player in DA!!!

Fortunately, just when my hands start to involuntarily genuflect and my knees begin to bow, I remember he's in The Choir too.... works every time.... Tongue

quote:
Well now it's my turn. I'll be available all day long, so if you have any questions to ask Berger, please ask. Any questions thee peoples have to ask Berger, please ask of Berger because Berger will be happy to answer thee peoples's questions. Berger will be "inline" or whatever that is when you have your computer plugged into the wall or something or whatever. Whatever you'd like to tttttttttgggggkalk about. GGk--RARF!

I wonder if the voices Arianna Huffington hears in her head sound anything like this....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 09-26-2003 11:20.

09-26-2003 11:12 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Carl--

Yeah, I agree--The Choir, what a bunch of losers! What other band would allow Dan Michaels to be in it and squawk around with that ridiculous electronic oboe!! HAHAHAHAGGK (cough cough....)

09-26-2003 11:26 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Shemp
unregistered

Hey Sir Berger,

Whats your stance on raising taxes...

... I mean shouldn't you pull up the carpet before you can raise the taxes?
09-26-2003 11:27
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Taxes? What are these "taxes" that you speak of? (Please people, let's not be making up our own terms! No one will no what you mean.)

Wait. Did you mean "Texas?" Yes, I would like to do away with Texas completely.

09-26-2003 11:36 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Shemp
unregistered

Careful what you say bout Texas...

some of the less brighter ones on this board come from Dallas...
09-26-2003 11:39
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Yeah? Well guess what "less brighter one" was BORN there. That's right,
Chandler was!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GGGGGGGGGKKKKKKKK! ....I think I just swallowed my Windex cap...

09-26-2003 11:45 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

or

09-26-2003 11:46 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Shemp
unregistered
Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked
09-26-2003 11:46
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i already stated which one gets my vote... Pleased

09-26-2003 12:00 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Good news, people!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH