Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hey Tim! I got a new photo editor! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hey Tim! I got a new photo editor!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thumb Up! hey Tim! I got a new photo editor! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

11-14-2003 10:59 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

RE: hey Tim! I got a new photo editor! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, driver8 --

this is a great one! it looks like part of my head behind my ear has rotted away! (actually, due to old age, that's pretty much what i look like in person now.)
11-14-2003 11:10 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Man you are never satisfied are ya Frown
Wink
Roll Eyes
Tongue

do you at least like my new t-shirts? Big Grin

11-14-2003 11:11 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Daniel Amos

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nice one, man!
11-14-2003 11:13 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Get that doctored photo off that t-shirt Driver. Put on the real photo!

Tongue

~Groucho~
11-14-2003 12:24 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Ooo, Driver & Monica!

Now, there's a pair!

OH, and Tim? You look kinda cute with that big hole in your head..........but I'd worry about that one in your throat! OUCH!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

11-14-2003 14:42 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Daniel Amos

hi, woggy -- and the other thing i like about that photo is that i've somehow, apparently fallen asleep with a microphone glued to my face.
11-14-2003 15:40 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

I thought you look a little like Tim Robbins from Tape Heads.

11-14-2003 15:42 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey stuart -- i never saw that one -- does tim robbins have a mic glued to his face in it?
11-14-2003 15:44 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Hey, fun sites with Tim Chandler.
Mister Chandler

More Tim

Tim, are you still an Anglican? Just asking, cause my old man was a venerable once upon a time.

11-14-2003 15:46 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

wow, that first one makes me realize how gray my hair's getting. and in that second one, i appear to be playing guitar in the shower with a sweater on for some reason. isn't that a shower curtain behind me?
11-14-2003 15:50 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

and yes, i go to an episcopal church.
11-14-2003 15:51 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
wow, that first one makes me realize how gray my hair's getting. and in that second one, i appear to be playing guitar in the shower with a sweater on for some reason. isn't that a shower curtain behind me?

LOL!
BATH AND RECORD..
HOW INNOVATIVE

i'VE ONLY BEEN KNOWN AS THE "VENERABLE"
jIMINy
(AS IN AGED...)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-14-2003 16:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey, jiminy -- the wierd thing is that i don't remember recording in the shower. the green room had some strange corners to record in, but...
11-14-2003 16:03 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

THE "VENERABLE" jIMINy?

And to think, I've just been referring to you as that really really old senile guy that posts on the damb. hmmph

BD

11-14-2003 16:05 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

He's not that old. Farty three ain't ya? Charter member of the Blue Flamers back in the good old days. Heck, me and my brother one blew up a cow real good by lighting a match near the nefarious "cow's eye"

Oh those were the days.

11-14-2003 16:32 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hey Tim! I got a new photo editor!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH