Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Webstore... Neverhood » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Webstore... Neverhood 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shemp
unregistered
DA Webstore... Neverhood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Powers That Be…

What ware the chances of resurrecting The Neverhood and Skull Monkeys games and then selling them on the DA Webstore?

Who owns the rights?
Granted they don’t even make them anymore, but there has got to be a way…

I would much rather have the residuals go to Terry than some schmoe out in cyberworld.

I’ll be first in line – and that’s the fact jack!
10-14-2003 11:08
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did Skullmonkeys ever come out on the PC?

10-14-2003 11:35 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, PS1 only
10-14-2003 11:45
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Crying

I loved playing Neverhood with my daughters.

10-14-2003 13:20 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

We can ask, but it's Dreamworks.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-14-2003 14:07 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We can ask, but it's Dreamworks.

Hmmm..

Beg, plead, split the difference...

They arn't even getting residuals anymore....

What's the worst that could happen?
10-14-2003 15:04
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

I bought The Neverhood sometime ago really cheap but have never played it... yet. Pleased

10-15-2003 10:16 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Wanna sell it?
10-15-2003 14:29
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have a bootleg copy that won't play in my &^%@$#* computer...... Mad

10-15-2003 14:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp
Wanna sell it?

Nope! Tongue

10-15-2003 14:41 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Wanna get rid of it?

Big Grin

~VR~

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

10-15-2003 16:15 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Vox Robotica
quote:

Wanna get rid of it?

Big Grin

~VR~

well, if i find a cheap copy of windows 98 somewhere then i can play it.... Red Face
or i think jason mentioned there was a patch with xp.... if i ever get that...
but ME sucks! Mad

10-15-2003 16:46 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Windows XP has a thing in the icon properties that
lets you run things under older versions of windows.

I have not had time to try it out yet.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-15-2003 17:21 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when i get xp i'll try it... thanks. Cool
now that i think about it, would that only work if you have 98 installed previously? my computer came with ME and never done anything to upgrade it.... Confused

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 10-15-2003 17:25.

10-15-2003 17:24 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

quote:

well, if i find a cheap copy of windows 98 somewhere then i can play it.... Red Face
or i think jason mentioned there was a patch with xp.... if i ever get that...
but ME sucks! Mad

ME does suck the most out of all the windows!!!!

I had trouble getting it to work with XP, but I have a computer with 98 on it so I didn't try very hard with my XP computer.

10-15-2003 18:30 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but we are not all as cool as you, bd..... Red Face

Wink

10-15-2003 18:34 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

I'm not even as cool as me

Tongue

Roll Eyes

10-15-2003 18:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

yeah, i know..... Red Face

Big Grin

10-15-2003 18:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Cool Big Grin Cool

10-15-2003 18:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I have no trouble what so ever playing Neverhood under Windows XP.

OK I do have alittle trouble - I have to fight my kids who also want to play it....

10-15-2003 20:11 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Webstore... Neverhood

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH