Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike & Terry in Rome, GA - You're Invited » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike & Terry in Rome, GA - You're Invited
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kelleylane kelleylane is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-29-2003

Attention Mike & Terry in Rome, GA - You're Invited Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is for those who are in the Northwest Georgia, Northeast Alabama, and Southeast Tennessee areas. Terry Taylor and Mike Roe will perform live in concert at West Rome Christian Church in Rome, Georgia on Saturday, October 11, 2003. The show will start at 7:00 p.m. This concert is open to the public. There are no advance tickets. Seating is first come - first serve. Donations will be accepted to offset the cost. If you are in this area, we would love to have attend this show in our coffee house setting. For info, contact Kelley Lane at kelleylane@wavegate.com, or you can call 706-346-2933.
09-29-2003 15:20 kelleylane is offline Send an Email to kelleylane Homepage of kelleylane Search for Posts by kelleylane Add kelleylane to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying Wish I could go! You'll have a great concert, Mike and Terry always put on a great show!! Cool

~Groucho~
09-30-2003 08:54 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hope you have a great time kelleylane

10-07-2003 20:03 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd love to go but Squidzit's wife is out of town. Tongue

10-07-2003 20:16 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
I'd love to go but Squidzit's wife is out of town. Tongue

Roll Eyes Actualy no. But she will be starting tomorrow. My daughter's not too happy about that either. Red Face

~Groucho~
10-07-2003 20:48 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike & Terry in Rome, GA - You're Invited

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH