Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » KY gel?- NO the STATE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page KY gel?- NO the STATE 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

KY gel?- NO the STATE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DAmberts-
just wanna say a big southern HOWDIE from KY
I'm at a trade show in Louisville (say it anyway you want)
and wanted to say-
WISH I WAS IN DAMBERLAND instead
Love and LAter
Jiminy CriCKEt

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-23-2003 14:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That state must be easy to get into huh J-mini! Red Face

Shocked

~Groucho~
09-23-2003 14:50 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

RE: KY gel?- NO the STATE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, jiminy--

i was just in louisville over the weekend. i actually kinda liked the place.
09-23-2003 15:04 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

have fun jiminy Pleased

09-23-2003 15:12 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Daniel Amos

jiminy--are you still online? if ya are, go eat at Lynn's Paradise Cafe! (not online, obviously, but there in louisville.)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tchandler: 09-23-2003 15:15.

09-23-2003 15:14 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
jiminy--are you still online? if ya are, go eat at Lynn's Paradise Cafe! (not online, obviously, but there in louisville.)

Tim. No disrespect intended, but if you are going to talk about that city, please spell it phonetically, so that those of us who have been there recognize where it is that you are talking about.

I believe it is correctly pronounced "LouVul"

Thanks!

Big Grin

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
09-23-2003 17:18 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
Daniel Amos

bret--that's right, it IS LouVul, isn't it. i'll remember that!
09-23-2003 17:29 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

What People Are Saying About Lynn's Paradise Café

"The buttermilk biscuits are mountains of pleasure, her desserts are soul-satisfying. If this be down-home food, then Lynn Winter has made the most of it."
Delta SKY (November 2002)

"One of the 100 best neighborhood restaurants in the United States"
Bon Appetit (September 2002)

"One of the four most fun restaurants in America"
Esquire (June 2002)

What We'd Like You To Know

Lynn's Paradise Café has been a popular dining destination since opening in the Crescent Hill neighborhood in 1991.

The restaurant moved to its current location on Baxter Avenue in the Highlands in 1994.

The Paradise serves approximately 4,000 guests each week.

80% of our diners are repeat customers.

The Paradise has received extensive local and national media attention, including features on television programs such as the Food Network's "Best Of", the Discovery Channel's "Christopher Lowell Show", and CBS Evening News' "Travels with Harry".

Articles about Lynn's have appeared in magazines such as Bon Appetit, Esquire, Southern Living, ravel & Leisure, and the in-flight publications of Continental, Delta, and Southwest airlines.

We're open for business seven days a week per the following schedule:
Monday Breakfast and Lunch only 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner 8:00
09-23-2003 19:24 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My queen, BISCUITS!

and look at the location! Big Grin
09-23-2003 19:25 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

all of the following entree items are served with any three of our side dishes
walnut-crusted chicken mom's meatloaf
drizzled with a honey dijon mustard sauce 13.95 baked with our marinara sauce 12.95
home roasted turkey beef tenderloin medallions
with cranberry sauce 13.25 two pan-seared 4-oz medallions with our own henry bain sauce 18.95
spice-rubbed salmon fried catfish
fresh salmon encrusted with our signature spice rub and seared medium rare in cast iron. served with mustard shallot sauce 16.95 in a cajun-cornmeal breading with mustard shallot sauce 13.95
chicken kentuckian country ham steak
chicken breast braised in bourbon cream with fresh herbs, mushrooms, and baby spinach 12.95 7oz finchville ham steak served with apples 12.95
09-23-2003 19:28 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

The breast in bourbon sounds taylor-made for Joey.
09-23-2003 19:29 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

i had better not post on this thread given the title.... Red Face

09-23-2003 19:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Lynn's has an annual ugly lamp contest. Have you participated Tim?

09-23-2003 19:33 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Are you saying Tim is an ugly Lamp?

Berger after a day on the windex maybe?

09-23-2003 21:32 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i say Tim can be anything he puts his mind to!
09-24-2003 00:26 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

don't tempt me to post here! won't be pretty..... Red Face

09-24-2003 00:27 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

But you could be like God if you posted here, Joey. Just take a small bite of that KY.
09-24-2003 00:33 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

not gonna do it.. fighting the temptation... Red Face

09-24-2003 00:35 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Beautiful Christian women would flock to you if you just posted here.
09-24-2003 00:40 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and that's why i would need plenty of.......
no, no, no... not gonna say it.... logging off... g'night... Cool

09-24-2003 00:42 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » KY gel?- NO the STATE

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH