Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » We're in the middle » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page We're in the middle
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

We're in the middle Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

of our concert here tonight having a great time.

Anybody got the lyrics to "Built for glory," on them? Big Grin

Just kidding! Back to the concert now!
12-06-2003 23:04 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wish I could have been there. Crying

12-07-2003 10:43 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Let me get this straight ... I'm in the front row with a DADL guy (making peace between the boards) and you're off in your office surfing the net.

What a boonyang!

It was a good show Theo, and you played about the best I'd heard you play last night. My wife thinks you sound like those guys in Erasure when you do your little girly high notes. Who needs Derri when your around!

PS I was trying to get your attention when you were farting around with Terry's tuner. Theo all you had to do was pull the battery out of Terry's tuner, or that little black one that nearly got stomped on a couple of times and unplugged yours.

Oh well, suffer the little children and all that ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jevon the Tall: 12-07-2003 15:13.

12-07-2003 15:11 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it was a great show theo! Smile )

12-07-2003 18:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Thankx, JoeyT and Jevon, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was SO great to see you all and it always causes me a bit of stress that I can't spend the time with any given individual on these occasions that I'd like.

I felt especially bad about Baxter and his incredibly delightful son. They came so far. You know, you want to get to know these DA brothers a bit better and the type of event just doesn't allow it.

This Summer, boys! Olvera street or bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12-07-2003 19:04 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Theo it was great chatting and catching up. I enjoyed meeting Joey, and Baxter. KK seemed overly Jolly and I was surprised at how much he looked like Jim Neighbors with a bald spot.

The wife and I were chatting, and we'll have to arrange to meet some day at Birch Bay and hang at the beach and play guitars and sing songs for the kids. It'll be the worst case of one upmanship since Harrison and Clapton.

I'll secretly coat your stings with novocane ...

12-08-2003 00:02 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
yes, Jevon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And I'll promise not to chew on my strings for that numbing effect! Cool
12-08-2003 00:24 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

... for your fingers you meatball! You sing way better'n me - hmmm, yes by all means suck on the strings ... hmmmmmm, low e, my favourite.

12-10-2003 14:20 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

ahh, such banter.

gotta luv it Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-10-2003 15:37 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I have better banter with a decanter.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-11-2003 20:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » We're in the middle

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH