Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » There is an NCT review and Roe Interview » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page There is an NCT review and Roe Interview 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

There is an NCT review and Roe Interview Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

at Communique

http://communiquejournal.org/081303_lostdogs.html
08-27-2003 17:19 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

neato! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I liked that article-not to take anything away from our beloved one-but I think its neat to get Mikes opinion on things. He is
"one cool cat"
His reference to REO Speedwagon album covers on LD-VIA made me almost fall down laughing.
Viva la Roe!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-27-2003 20:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool! I like this:

"The Dogs used to cut albums with a rock band sound in mind, but they have embraced a gentler sound akin to a dusky, living room circle."

Reminds me of Dale's living room concert!

only wish i could have gone.

~Groucho~
08-27-2003 20:43 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Reminds me of Dale's living room concert!

only wish i could have gone.

Squidzit, you may have to quote this to read it Frown

well, I wish I would have been able to do things differently.
there does seem to be some confusion about my living room show,
and the circumstances around & about it, so here is the Full explanation...

for what it is worth... Roll Eyes

anyway, I e-mailed JT in June to see if the guys would be interested in doing two shows on Sun. the day of "our" Commander Cote's BBQ, possibly a short set in my living room from like 1p.m.-2p.m. just for my neighbors & me...
JT said no that would not work, I again asked JT if they would do a
a short set in my living room Mon. eve just for my neighbors &
me before they left for Winipeg canada where they were scheduled to play tues.
again JT said no that would not work, so I let it go at that... Crying Crying Crying

however on Aug. 1 Fri. afternoon JT called & told me the Winipeg canada show was probably not going to happen? not sure why... so he asked if I was still interested in doing a short set in my living room Mon. eve. just for my neighbors & Me etc. so I quick checked with my wife, who apprehensively agreed, Smile I guess I was scared to invite to many people & was not sure how many people would actually comfortably fit in my living room... well, long story short, I could have fit 10 more people than were there, plus I had about 15 people cancel on Monday who said they were coming... anyway I had about 30
people in my living room. It was a great show & I wish more DAmb’ers could have been there, but now I know if there is a next time I will do it differently… & you & more DAmb’ers will be there… Smile ) Smile ) Smile )

p.s. I spent a lot of $$$ that weekend both at the BBQ & to have the guys come to my home & still have not recovered financially, but my wife really enjoyed it & said we could do another one sometime in the future Smile

p.s.s. two of my neighbors bought two CD's each & really seemed to enjoy the show, so maybe two NeW FaNs ??? anyway... Smile

08-28-2003 11:29 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

There's no WAY jiminy's gonna be able to read that!! Roll Eyes

~Groucho~
08-28-2003 11:55 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

Sounds like your BBQ was a great time. I would have loved to do that with mine, but there were too many interested parties with mine. I am just hoping that folks show up!

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
08-28-2003 11:59 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » There is an NCT review and Roe Interview

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH