Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Identity Crisis » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Identity Crisis
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Identity Crisis Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can I just say that although I appear to be a "Dark Steamy Cabbage" I am, in fact, a sour Kraut. Red Face

I didn't think I could...

07-31-2003 22:25 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We feel your pain, pip.

07-31-2003 22:42 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and this is on-topic in what way??? Confused

oh, and congrats btw.. Smile )

Cool
07-31-2003 22:44 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Terry does write songs about cabbage, Joey.

07-31-2003 22:51 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

ok, there ya go! Cool

Cool
07-31-2003 22:52 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

leaf us alone now, cause hell feels like home now

07-31-2003 22:53 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Hell is a cabbage patch.

07-31-2003 22:55 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

likely cooked too, cause cooked cabbage is, ugh, worse than sheep's stomach!

07-31-2003 22:55 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Hell is a sheep's stomach...on a bad day.

07-31-2003 23:07 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

"i love cabbage....and potatoes"

Big Grin

08-01-2003 02:59 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Cabbage, Cabbage the musical Vegetable
The more you eat the more you Flatuable...

08-01-2003 03:32 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
PuP

Thread Starter Thread Started by PuP
You take that back! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
We feel your pain, pip.

You have me confused with Gladys' friends. Red Face

Oh, what a Knight!

Or maybe I *am* a Pip and it's me who is confused... Confused

Where'd these long stockings come from?

08-01-2003 04:26 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

It is the identity crisis thread don't forget.

08-01-2003 07:19 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
J-Gob J-Gob is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 10-30-2002

Ya! Ya! Yo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Can I just say that although I appear to be a "Dark Steamy Cabbage" I am, in fact, a sour Kraut. Red Face

Und so am I, homie! Big Grin

Mein Herr points to der sky
Der schlammin' place I vanna be, dawgs!

08-01-2003 07:32 J-Gob is offline Send an Email to J-Gob Homepage of J-Gob Search for Posts by J-Gob Add J-Gob to your Buddy List
PuP

Thread Starter Thread Started by PuP
Redemption Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E

That's true! Big Grin

If I ask, "who's who here; is anybody anybody?" would that resolve the whole OT issue? Or would it just be a vain, self-serving attempt to raise my post statistics?

If I was a Luteous Llama, would I know the answer to questions such as this?

08-01-2003 09:29 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
quote:

That's true! Big Grin

If I ask, "who's who here; is anybody anybody?"
would that resolve the whole OT issue?

Or would it just be a vain, self-serving attempt to raise my post statistics?

If I was a Luteous Llama, would I know the answer to questions such as this?

YeS,
YeS,
probably not...

your CooL Big Grin

08-01-2003 09:36 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Let's see.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
quote:

That's true! Big Grin

If I ask, "who's who here; is anybody anybody?" would that resolve the whole OT issue? Or would it just be a vain, self-serving attempt to raise my post statistics?

I'm one Official Impasto, one Mind Peach, two Sublime Brain Puppets, two Esculent Eskimos, a Dignified Lazar, two Unsullied Affiches and three Dark Steamy Cabbages. Does this help? Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-01-2003 09:47 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I Yam what I Yam.
(The Great I Yam?)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-01-2003 09:50 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Well yeah, that too.... Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-01-2003 09:57 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Pip, could you remove this cobweb from my left eye so i can see you better?

Havisham

08-01-2003 12:59 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Identity Crisis

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH