Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fine China? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fine China?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Question Fine China? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What is this? Confused

Link

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by JR88: 08-31-2004 13:16.

08-31-2004 13:11 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

RE: Fine China? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Follow the links on this page and it take you here

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
08-31-2004 13:45 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes knucklehead Roll Eyes

08-31-2004 13:51 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

never heard of them... Confused

anything like china white? Smile )

08-31-2004 14:02 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This was big on RadioU a few years ago...

quote:
We Rock Harder Than You Ever Knew
Fine China

We are the meek, the mild, the poor of the world, poor of the world
We always wanted to be good friends
Now we’re singing melodies of love to the world, love to the world
and speaking peace to all the families
And we rock harder than you ever knew,
Yeah, we rock harder than you ever knew,
ever knew, yeah
Where is the gentleness and hope of the Lord,
hope of the Lord, in all those men who compose violence?
Now we all hope that you will sing with us, now, sing with us now.
Because we think that you will like that.

08-31-2004 14:33 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Bubba Death Machine
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 05-28-2002
Location: Comin' to yer town.... we'll help you kick the devil's ass for Jesus!

Angry Friggin' Flock of Stealers!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
This was big on RadioU a few years ago...

quote:

And we rock harder than you ever knew,
Yeah, we rock harder than you ever knew, ever knew, yeah....
Now we all hope that you will sing with us, now, sing with us now.
Because we think that you will like that.

WE wrote these, you know, lines, like, FIRST, dudes!!! These friggin' posers are, you know, like, tryin' to pull a 311 on us!

Bogus!

BO-, like, you know,-GUS!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Vinny Foster (vocals, bass) * Lenny Gwineer (axe) * R. Brown (skins)
08-31-2004 14:38 Bubba Death Machine is offline Send an Email to Bubba Death Machine Homepage of Bubba Death Machine Search for Posts by Bubba Death Machine Add Bubba Death Machine to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

sounds kinda cheezy..... Roll Eyes

08-31-2004 14:39 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

That song kind of reminded me of Shonen Knife. They were probably influenced by the Smiths. If you don't like that kind of music then, yeah, you'll probably think they are cheesy.

Of course the production should be top-notch this time! Wink

08-31-2004 15:10 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I have not heard the Terry produced stuff but the first CD sounded like early mad at the world which was kinda lame. I could not get into it.

08-31-2004 18:20 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 08-28-2002

I dig some of the Fine China stuff. Just ordered 2 of thier cds. Most of thier stuff was put out on Velvet Blue Records

gone, gone with God, but gone
09-06-2004 09:36 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

saw them live... they were like 500 other college oriented bands... nothing made them stand out in my estimation.

I have had a few of their discs pass through my hands - They were DEFINITELY listenable on disc... couple of their songs were ones I truly enjoyed.

May have to dig through the back room and see if I have them anymore...

~f

dit, dit, doo
09-07-2004 07:39 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fine China?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH