Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos around the World » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos around the World
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Daniel Amos around the World Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Audiori J,

Around the World other than the US, where is Daniel Amos the most popular?

09-11-2007 16:47 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Canada.

Second would probably be the UK.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-11-2007 18:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by Drtuddle
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does Canada Count? Big Grin

I guess that makes sense. Just out of curiosity and if it's definitive enough, who is after UK ?

09-11-2007 18:33 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

me, arctic, jevon, and "the new guy" from Bobcaygeon. anyone else still on here from Canada?

09-11-2007 18:33 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Administrator

Hmm.. after the UK...

Australia maybe.

I could actually pull up our Overseas database in a bit and check to be sure. Its a good question.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-11-2007 18:36 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Does Canada Count?

To clarify, I mean that culturally aren't Canadians the same as American's only nicer (from what I have heard)? So Canadians sales are from another country but have around the same access to Daniel Amos as many Americans. AHHHHH You know what I mean!

09-11-2007 19:08 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Australia maybe.

i would think australia would prefer the choir.... Big Grin

Cool

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 09-11-2007 19:11.

09-11-2007 19:10 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Administrator

OK, was curious enough to run the numbers... (Note: This does not include military people serving in other countries... those are in our regular US database since that is technically US soil.)

This is of course based off of store sales.. so, it may not be a perfect reflection of DA's popularity in each country.

Some surprises in there for me... like how Israel ranks as high as it does.. or that we have so many in New Zealand... or the Czech Republic..

#1 - Canada
#2 - The UK
#3 - Australia
#4 - The Netherlands
#5 - Germany
#6 - Sweden
#7 - New Zealand
#8 - Norway
#9 - Denmark
#10 - Japan
#11 - Poland
#12 - Israel
#13 - Spain
#14 - Switzerland
#15 - Finland
#16 - Italy
#17 - Czech Republic
#18 - France
#19 - Ireland
#20 - South Africa
#21 - Austria
#22 - Brazil
#23 - Slovakia
#24 - Scotland
#25 - Slovenia
#26 - Hungary
#27 - Croatia
#28 - Thailand
#29 - Iceland
#30 - Taiwan
#31 - Belgium
#32 - Morocco
#33 - China
#34 - Venezuela
#35 - Kazakhastan
#36 - Chile
#37 - Turkey
#38 - Greece
#39 - Russia
#40 - South Korea

09-11-2007 20:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

hosers

09-11-2007 21:16 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Where's Texas?

09-11-2007 21:53 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
#35 - Kazakhastan

Is that for real?

09-11-2007 22:16 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yup. Weird eh?

09-11-2007 22:19 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

FASCINATING!

09-11-2007 22:44 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Yeah it has always sort of freaked us out when we would get an order from a country we hadn't recieved one from before.

I kind of wonder if there were fans all over the world before the internet, although I guess a lot depends on where their albums used to be distrubuted.

09-11-2007 22:59 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Drtuddle
quote:
#35 - Kazakhastan

Is that for real?

yep..... Big Grin

Cool
09-12-2007 00:06 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Some surprises in there for me... like how Israel ranks as high as it does.. or that we have so many in New Zealand...
#7 - New Zealand

Can I get their addresses?... I feel so lonley.

Kidding - it would be illegal under NZ law for you to do so, despite any US law.

Anyway how many?

09-12-2007 01:07 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Turkey is above Greece.

again

09-12-2007 07:25 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Can I get their addresses?... I feel so lonley...NZ..

I guess You don't live in the Shire do you? Hobbitton?

09-12-2007 07:30 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Drtuddle
quote:
Does Canada Count?

To clarify, I mean that culturally aren't Canadians the same as American's only nicer (from what I have heard)? So Canadians sales are from another country but have around the same access to Daniel Amos as many Americans. AHHHHH You know what I mean!

Yawn, when I was in Wichita, as mentioned somewhere else, an fith grade teacher no less, asked me if Canadians drive on the same side of the roads as Americans... I wanted to say, you should see the accidents at the borders... but I didn't, he was in front of his students...
Anyway, we're the same as you like New Zealanders and AUssies are the same. If that means anything to you... great. If not... carry on.

09-12-2007 11:47 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Canadians are like unitedstatesians except the cold weather there has made their male parts much much smaller.

09-12-2007 12:40 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos around the World

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH