Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Miracle Chosuke » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Miracle Chosuke
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Miracle Chosuke Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, you want to support Terry?

How 'bout giving his family some love?

Do you remember the sweet voice of a little boy counting to 12 then 13 on K&I? Well Andrew has moved up from The Buffalo Hills and is the drummer of the popular Seattle band Miracle Chosuke.

Go here http://www.level-plane.com/php/distro_re...?record_id=1293 to buy it and I think you'll finally have a complete Taylor collection.

That is until Noelle makes a record.

August 2005
08-08-2003 19:23 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh and in case you're wondering, their song, Gonk, is that short bit of modern punkyfunk that you hear as you move along the dial on Prickly Heat Part Deux.

I defy any of you to claim that you knew that already!

August 2005
08-08-2003 19:28 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I knew that.

08-08-2003 20:08 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I'm such a liar Wink

08-08-2003 20:09 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I knew that
08-08-2003 21:19 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

the part about Ron being a liar that is Tongue
08-08-2003 21:19 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I knew that I'm such a liar.....
(cool)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-08-2003 21:21 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Lying's not cool Frown God is a God of truth. Hey, is it ok to not capitalize the wnd God there, cause I don't think I'm really talking about Him, as much as "a god" isn't it?

08-08-2003 21:24 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Cool info, Zipdaddy.

Many, many thanks!

08-08-2003 23:12 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Wow, I thought that was something cut from Swirling Eddies sessions. I gotta get that.

08-08-2003 23:14 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

Picked up the record..."the 7/8 wonders of the world"....pretty cool. Reminds me of a manic version of mid-80's DA with some Eddies, Violent Femmes, and Devo thrown into the mix. This isn't "DA junior" or a christian band, (that I could tell anyway) which is fine, but for those that might want that, this isn't it. Anyway...it's pretty cool...pretty weird...and Terry's son is a darn fine drummer.

jeffrey k.

08-15-2003 15:34 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Miracle Chosuke

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH