Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BaxterBQs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BaxterBQs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

BaxterBQs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When they started this BBQ tour, Terry & Mike were going to pick the best BBQ and the best accomodations. Now I didn't go into this to win a contest and I really got everything I wanted from that night, but I wondered, "who had the best BBQ?" and, "who put Mike & Terry up in the coolest digs?"

Or did the contests go the way of the sauce?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PuP: 09-19-2003 15:04.

08-25-2003 22:53 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

RE: BBQs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I dunno about that, but I can't wait to unveil my special sauce on them. I have a buddy that works in Quality Control for http://cattlemens.net/, and I have a few jugs of sauce that weren't released to the general market.

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
08-26-2003 08:39 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

honey bbq sauce. what can i put it on for breakfast?
08-26-2003 09:07 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you know...I have a few jugs of sauce out in the garage that I haven't even looked to see what is on the lable. (Momma says that 4 open gallon jugs at one time is the limit!!!) I think a couple of those are the "honey" sauce. Will have to give that a whirl.

I am sure it would go great on scrambled eggs!

08-26-2003 09:11 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

show me
08-26-2003 09:16 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
show me

You must be originally from Missouri!

Show you what???

08-26-2003 09:43 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

BBQ's are cool.

08-30-2003 20:46 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Show me how great it is on eggs.
08-30-2003 20:51 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Show me how great it is on eggs.

Will have to when I get that jug opened. I still have to finish off one of the 4 open jugs in the closet. So far, my fav's are the "Gold" and the "Flamin' Gold".

09-03-2003 10:50 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i'm not fond of flamin.
09-03-2003 10:51 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
i'm not fond of flamin.

I come from a long line of tabasco eaters. Since my buddy gave me a gallon jug of Frank's Red Hot, I have started to use that more. It's as hot, but it is a "sneaky hot" in that you eat it and don't realize how hot it is until it is too late.

09-03-2003 11:01 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Try this......... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

09-03-2003 12:06 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's hard core!
09-03-2003 12:11 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Thread Starter Thread Started by PuP

Sure it's handmade, but look at his hands!!! Shocked

09-03-2003 12:43 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin
09-03-2003 12:47 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BaxterBQs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH