Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pray Where UR single: Essential or Nice to Have? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pray Where UR single: Essential or Nice to Have?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

Pray Where UR single: Essential or Nice to Have? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Web store is out but a copy is in play on an auction site.
I've seen it as the 2nd CD of an M8 reissue of LRRH, also.
Must have or not?

08-14-2003 16:17 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by ToryNotion
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nobody heard of it? Or is it a manifestly stupid question to ask if anything by DA et al is not essential?

[SIZE=-10]left myself wide open with that one[/SIZE]

08-14-2003 19:15 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It has some Dogs Song rehearsals and some studio
banter thats kind of fun. No new songs on it though.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-14-2003 20:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Depends on what you call essential. I've got a copy, and it is a great window into the band playing around and rehearsing. It's like you're in the control room listening to the boys from the floor.

Is it essential?

Probably not, but then really are any of the trappings out there really essential?

If you're a relatively hardcore fan, this is worth having.

JtT

08-14-2003 23:13 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

It's nice to have if you are a completest.

08-14-2003 23:48 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

"Senor Gomez (Truth Don't Lie)" is pretty danged indispensable.... Big Grin

I would recommend buying the M8 version only if you already have a copy of Little Red Riding Hood.... Roll Eyes ... the "bonus" disk is more enjoyable than the real one....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-15-2003 07:25 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pray Where UR single: Essential or Nice to Have?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH