Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Living RooM show... MN » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Living RooM show... MN
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Living RooM show... MN Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

small living room show added monday aug. 4th please check
Startin' Monday thread for details...

08-04-2003 10:02 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NO way I'm driving 6 hours back there again!!!

I just woke up about 20 minutes ago!!

I need to buy a plane!

God, I'm addicted!!!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

~Groucho~
08-04-2003 10:13 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Hes a travellin man... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and what a wonderful dependency it is..

So nice to meet ya Squidz-
you guys are the TRAVELLING kings- and don't let d8 hog that guitar-I know you can pick AND grin!
Jiminy

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-04-2003 10:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was great to meet you too jiminy! And don't worry, Driver and I always share guitars!! Of course this one is a little special, Driver was like a little kid on Christmas morning last night!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

~Groucho~
08-04-2003 10:21 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
NO way I'm driving 6 hours back there again!!!

I just woke up about 20 minutes ago!!

I need to buy a plane!

God, I'm addicted!!!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

It was so nice to meet you & Driver8 at long last! I am glad the drive home went well for you both!

08-04-2003 12:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

It was so nice to meet you & Driver8 at long last! I am glad the drive home went well for you both!

Yeah, if you call slapping each other in the face every five minutes to keep from going to sleep "well"!!

Tongue

Big Grin

~Groucho~
08-04-2003 13:24 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

And the beans were great and all, but next time Driver don't get ANY!!

~Groucho~
08-04-2003 13:27 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

HES DOIN IT AGAIN!!!!

lol.......TCHSHHHHH!!!!

Uhm, thats the actual way to spell the sound of a slap-
Right Tim?

08-04-2003 13:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
And the beans were great and all, but next time Driver don't get ANY!!

STOPIT!
I'm at work !

(though the sheets did ripple a few times throughout the night ..)
oops!

08-04-2003 13:31 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

I will see some of you at 7 !

LaTeR

08-04-2003 14:03 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

DANG!!!!!!

Wish we coulda stayed.

give us the details, DaLe.............

Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-04-2003 22:48 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
The Prime Alias The Prime Alias is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 08-04-2003

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A RIP ROARING TIME!! Mad

08-04-2003 22:49 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

The living room show was wonderful. Terry and Mike did some songs they didn't do the night before, and the schtick was hilarious. A splendid time was had by all. Way to go Dale!
08-04-2003 23:12 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thread Starter Thread Started by DaLe

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
The living room show was wonderful. Terry and Mike did some songs they didn't do the night before, and the schtick was hilarious. A splendid time was had by all. Way to go Dale!

... just got to work this a.m. I am very weary...
I have lots of work to do & better get it done.

I had a great time last night & loved the show. Smile

this show would not have happened if the commander
& the Fellowship of the DAmb had not brought the guys in on Sunday.
so thank you Smile Joe. Smile

thank you JT, Mike & Terry for doing this at such short notice.
Mike & Terry said this was actually their first Living room show.

A couple of my neighbors bought multiple CD’s & I gave each of them
Two free LD cassettes I got form Joe the night before. They were both very
Appreciative & seemed like they liked them a lot.

And of course dennis & I had a MoMMeNT on the couch Wink

Thanks to all for coming.

LaTeR

08-05-2003 07:41 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

wow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The living room show was incredible! Dale, thanks for opening up your living room for such an event. That goes down in my book as one of the best (possibly the best) shows I've ever seen.

-Jollyholiday
08-05-2003 09:55 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

some highlights of the show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some of my favorite moments from the living room show:

Mike doing Lust, Flesh... while terry was repairing a guitar string that was broken on the first song.

Papa Danced and the story Terry told about his father.

Bullet Train

...great show
08-05-2003 10:01 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Thread Starter Thread Started by DaLe

^ you are very welcome jolly...

I guess it is true GReaT minds do think alike...

I just sent you a scan of the request sheet I humbly gave mike & terry before the show ...

FYI those were the 3 songs I requested Pleased

08-05-2003 10:49 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Ahhh, man...................that sounds like such a cool thing, guys.

Who all was there? Did Mike survive the night before, cuz he sure looked tired after the BBQ...........

08-05-2003 11:01 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

git me a dog-
I gotta kick SOMETHING!

hearing LFE and P of L-
in YOUR LIVING ROOM......!

Ah well - someones gotta have ALL the fun.
glad fer you guys-

Dale- did you save the old string? -
duh..think E BAY AUCTION....

08-05-2003 11:02 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Uh, JimInY, I can think of a dog you could kick.......

oh, never mind Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

08-05-2003 11:04 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Living RooM show... MN

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH