Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK, now that you guys that have been to the BBQs have had a chance to sleep it off, I need an answer to a question.

How long did Terry and Mike play at the show(s) you attended or hosted?

08-06-2003 21:14 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

about an hour and a half or so there abouts I think maybe
08-06-2003 21:26 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Thread Starter Thread Started by PuP
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks! Big Grin

08-06-2003 22:06 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

MN Show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lookin at my watch-
started at 6:05...played till 7:10-
Took a "potty break" (..or something like that-
then it was 7:20 (or so)- till 8:15
vunderbar..my digital pics matched that pretty well.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-06-2003 22:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............that registers in at about 2 hours, give or take a minute Smile

it was all good, too !!!!!!!!!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-06-2003 22:17 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

shhhh..Woggy,,,,,, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didnt want them to know our show was longer.......
ixnay on the imtay

08-06-2003 22:21 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Why not?

I'll brag about it.

OUR SHOW WAS LONGER!!!!!!!!!!

Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-06-2003 22:24 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

clarify..! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got a pic called "warmin up"-taked at 6:33- Mike had a few jack probs..
the last pic I got is during Breathe Deep (before their encore(?)
at 8:33.
So I'm anal- I wanna be correct!

08-07-2003 07:03 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Oh yeah-
and I had me picture taken with the boys
AT 9:17!!!
Whoo Whoo!!!!!!

08-07-2003 07:26 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Nez Nez is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-16-2003

Of course our show was longer. They were clearly having more fun in Minnesota.
08-07-2003 08:10 Nez is offline Send an Email to Nez Homepage of Nez Search for Posts by Nez Add Nez to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH