Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 77's Boxset from 1989 on Ebay!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's Boxset from 1989 on Ebay!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
shaabyi
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-31-2002

77's Boxset from 1989 on Ebay!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am selling several rare items from Seventy Sevens one of them a boxset (only 90 made!):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=2548890143

Search under seller name shaabyi for more rare items of Jesus Music!!
07-31-2003 18:33 shaabyi is offline Send an Email to shaabyi Search for Posts by shaabyi Add shaabyi to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do you have anything by Pat Terry? The Silence?

07-31-2003 18:34 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey don't tell everyone! Mad

I have my eye on that one! Cool

BD
07-31-2003 18:35 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

On the 7s or the Terry?

07-31-2003 18:36 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

terry of course...Roll Eyes
07-31-2003 19:02 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

So, this guy does have The Silence?

07-31-2003 19:07 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Talk about your man about town ...

If those two Terry efforts ever make it to CD I'll prance around in my BVDs.

07-31-2003 20:59 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i'll join you...if there is nothing wrong with that...

07-31-2003 21:05 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
SMACK-A-SAURUS REX SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-22-2003

Shocked Shocked Shocked
08-01-2003 00:36 SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is offline Send an Email to SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Search for Posts by SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Add SMACK-A-SAURUS REX to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

but what about "news at eleven"?

Shocked

08-01-2003 02:56 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

News?

This is a private matter!

08-01-2003 13:01 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
News?

This is a private matter!

..with a bottom line!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-01-2003 14:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

I tried to order that box set and only got the tape after about 6 months... on the flip side the tape was pretty cheap! Cool

08-01-2003 17:04 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD

BD

did you win? Cool

08-01-2003 17:04 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Mike signed my boxed set the other night. Smile )
08-02-2003 22:12 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by BD

BD

did you win? Cool

It's not over yet, but the price is over $40 now. I stop at $30 for ebay.

08-06-2003 21:55 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

$30, really? Me too, but that's per month, unless its a steal on something bigger, like my dvd/vcr combo i got.

08-06-2003 21:58 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Yeah $30 is the number that says "that's too much for this" but of course the larger items are different. This item may actually be worth more than $30, but I'm not paying more for it.

08-06-2003 22:13 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 77's Boxset from 1989 on Ebay!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH