Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » some pics from aug 1st » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page some pics from aug 1st
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

some pics from aug 1st Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

here's some pics from last nights show in chatsworth

08-02-2003 23:06 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Imus B. Frank
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-02-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

here's some more...

http://www.sendpix.com/albums/03080221/2...91f8975d1969bb/
08-02-2003 23:20 Imus B. Frank is offline Send an Email to Imus B. Frank Search for Posts by Imus B. Frank Add Imus B. Frank to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Perfectly, How do I view the pics after the soundcheck? It says I'm not authorized to go forward. Cool pictures so far.

Great to meet you!

Big Grin

August 2005
08-02-2003 23:25 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Imus B. Frank
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-02-2003

hmmmm.... works for me.... dunno... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
Hey Perfectly, How do I view the pics after the soundcheck? It says I'm not authorized to go forward. Cool pictures so far.

Great to meet you!

Big Grin

Are you using IE or Netscape? Sometimes this service won't work with one or the other browser... if you've got it, try the opposite one.

Otherwise, just click on the first picture and use the right arrow to navigate through all of them.. skip the 'film strip' pages.

Did I say, GREAT SHOW? Great Show!

Perfectly (frank)
08-02-2003 23:29 Imus B. Frank is offline Send an Email to Imus B. Frank Search for Posts by Imus B. Frank Add Imus B. Frank to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Thread Starter Thread Started by wes berlin
aug 1st Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-03-2003 02:06 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Thread Starter Thread Started by wes berlin
how about this one? it was a really big shuuuu Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-03-2003 02:10 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

facts is facts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the backdrop looks beautiful!
Zippy - you done well!
Fer me- 2nites the night!
Its not a FULL report-but were gettin there.
thx
jiminy

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-03-2003 07:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

That Dork's head is covering me!

i was the subject, wasn't i?

08-03-2003 20:12 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Famous Amos Cookies
unregistered
My car is in a concert photo! It's famous Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

P8010700.JPG: The grounds, before the crowd showed up!

Hey guys and gals, the gold Toyota on the left side of this picture is my car! I'm famous
08-03-2003 21:29
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

So that's the dork-meister.

Doesn't look as dorky as I expected Big Grin

08-03-2003 21:37 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

"And though we say goodbye today, I'm sure we'll meet again here or there, that perfect place that's just around the bend."

August 2005
08-04-2003 13:39 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I'm still revelling in the afterglow.
08-04-2003 15:17 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

BYRDY- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ME TOO- ONLY MINES A LIL FRESHER

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-04-2003 15:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

No word yet on the two BBQ's in my neck o' the woods
(Balmer, Merlin and DeeCee). Perhaps they are private
affairs? Contact folks are un-contactable thus far.

08-04-2003 15:46 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » some pics from aug 1st

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH