Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » info on Rap'sures and Mega Mouth... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page info on Rap'sures and Mega Mouth... 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
djp72
unregistered
Question info on Rap'sures and Mega Mouth... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey everyone.
i am hoping for any information how i can get my hands on these projects or copies of them.
not only am i huge Terry fan, but i am also chronicling the history of Christian crap / Hip-Hop.
and no matter how whack it is- Terry has a history in it!!!

can anyone hook me up with:
The Rap-sures "Gospel crap" (Star Song) 1985
Megamouth "crap Battle in the Big City" (Frontline Kids) 1987
The Rap-sures "OT crap" (Star Song) 1987
Megamouth "The Great Skateboard Adventure" (Frontline Kids) 1988
The Rap-sures "Loud, Proud and Born Again" (Star Song) 1990

if anyone is willing to help
there might even be some $$ involved here!
d@djp72.net

Big Grin
01-20-2005 07:03
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Rap-sures "Loud, Proud and Born Again" (Star Song) 1990

That one is on ebay a lot for around $3.00 That's where I got my copy.

01-20-2005 10:42 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't think the others are on CD. I found this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

Hope that helps. www.radrockers.com might have tapes of that stuff too.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dorfsmith: 01-20-2005 10:45.

01-20-2005 10:44 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

i am still waiting for the full-length cd of the plain white rappers...... Red Face

Pleased

Cool
01-20-2005 11:12 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by joey
i am still waiting for the full-length cd of the plain white rappers...... Red Face
Pleased

rumor has it, alot of stuff you buy comes in plain white rappers...... Tongue

sorry...

Roll Eyes

01-20-2005 12:34 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Pleased

sorry...

Roll Eyes

4 months ago, that might have been true... but i'm on the straight and narrow now! Big Grin

Cool
01-20-2005 12:39 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Pleased

sorry...

Roll Eyes

4 months ago, that might have been true... but i'm on the straight and narrow now! Big Grin

and he goes from pasty to pink! Tongue
01-20-2005 15:24 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I rated this thread! Tongue

01-20-2005 15:59 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Confused

01-20-2005 22:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
djp72
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I don't think the others are on CD. I found this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

Hope that helps. www.radrockers.com might have tapes of that stuff too.

THANKS DORFSMITH!!
much appreciated.

any one have all of these?
01-21-2005 09:11
Grand Encephalon

I only have the one.

01-21-2005 10:17 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
I rated this thread! Tongue

see? there are some things we still agree on, doc..... Pleased

Cool
03-18-2005 13:15 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Yup! Smile )

03-18-2005 16:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

Cool
03-18-2005 17:11 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » info on Rap'sures and Mega Mouth...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH