Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » www.froggle.com and Outdoor Elvis » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page www.froggle.com and Outdoor Elvis 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

www.froggle.com and Outdoor Elvis Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I noticed that Google has a new site http://www.froogle.com that can 'find products for sale across the web'.

Used Outdoor Elvis for $12.99

http://www.sweet-music.com/Merchant4/mer...ode=SWIR-ODE-CS

Now I hope no filthy capitalist buys' this jewel and then trys to resell it
on e-bay for $80.00 or so. That just wouldn't be right!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ToryNotion: 08-25-2003 19:53.

08-23-2003 12:10 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by ToryNotion
RE: www.froggle.com and Outdoor Elvis Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oops. I looked again at the listing. It's a used cassette.

08-23-2003 12:19 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

of course it was... but only a very uninformed fan would pay 80 bucks... Tongue

Wink

08-23-2003 15:58 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I came really close to replying 'whatever' but if I did the terrorists would win so... Confused

08-23-2003 16:30 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well, you are slowly becoming one of us, so you wouldn't make a mistake like that again...Wink
when it goes over 50, let that auction go and wait for the next one..... Cool

08-23-2003 16:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

don't go over $30!!!!

Frown

08-23-2003 16:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

well, i've never paid over $20 for a used cd.... i did pay $35 for the MBD pre-order signed by the band, but that money was going directly to the band so i didn't feel bad about it at all.... Smile

08-23-2003 16:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I've paid around $70.00 for a used CD. I usually don't bid over $30.00 though.

08-24-2003 11:59 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Wink

Shocked

Tongue

08-24-2003 13:06 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
don't go over $30!!!!

Frown

Amen! Cool

08-24-2003 13:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I once paid $US75 for Miracle Faith Telethon.

I don't think I'll go that high again...

08-24-2003 15:47 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Ubique Epoque

I got MFT for around $7.00! Tongue

08-25-2003 07:34 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

I think a used copy of MFT changed hands on e-bay for $49.99 in the last few days. That was the buy now price and it went from no bids to gone so I think some one did buy now. I didn't check completed items but I know from past experience that some items don't show up in the completed search. Not sure why. Did a search and yep, it went for $49.99.

08-25-2003 08:27 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Too Much! Shocked

08-25-2003 15:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Wink

Shocked

Tongue

well, it's true.... Pleased

08-25-2003 15:42 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

[sarcasm]

Gee Dr Rich, MFT for $7 - why haven't you told us about that before...?

[/sarcasm]

08-25-2003 16:06 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

i bought my mft for 12 bucks brand new at a so-called Christ-ian book store..... Pleased

ok, i do sometimes miss so-cali.... Crying

08-25-2003 16:08 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I've been liking half.com lately - E-bay's evil son.

08-25-2003 16:33 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » www.froggle.com and Outdoor Elvis

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH