Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » About the show last night » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page About the show last night
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Famous Amos Cookies
unregistered
About the show last night Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey y'all,

I had great time too. Fred, thank you so much for putting it all together. The weather was perfect, the view divine and the music memorable. Terry and Mike both seemed quite moved, as was I.

Dan
08-02-2003 13:21
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

zippity is the king!!!

08-02-2003 21:14 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Zippity and Woggy...hmmmmmm

08-02-2003 21:17 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Shocked

08-02-2003 21:23 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Well Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When I see Mike and Terry on Thursday, I will find out all the gory details of ALL that I missed.

Truly, I'm so very glad it was all the SPECIAL that it was. So happy to be sure.

Thank God! Big Grin
08-02-2003 21:51 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I got to see all 3 so. cal. shows, and they were each exceptional. I wish more people had come to the show on Thursday night, because Terry and Mike sounded great. Their sound was best that night. The first night was like a bunch of friends sitting around sharing songs and stories. Very very nice.

And Zip - holy cow. What a show. That was just a blast. Thanks so much.

Greg
08-02-2003 21:56 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Not to mention that I won a brand new the Tuxedo Clad Megastar CD. What a fantastic night. Wink

of course all the cool Daniel Amos, Eve Sellis, DAS, Rob Watson, Jeff Elbel, and Carolee Mayne stuff in the box with the Tuxedo Clad Megastar made it even better.
08-02-2003 22:06 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

HEY, what do I have to do with this????????????

Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-02-2003 22:07 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

"And though we say goodbye today, I'm sure we'll meet again here or there, that perfect place that's just around the bend."

August 2005
08-04-2003 13:42 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

HEY, what do I have to do with this????????????

Smile

kind and queen... Cool

Cool
08-04-2003 14:22 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

I'm afraid Zip's got his own queen.
08-04-2003 15:10 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Si. I'm her butterfly and she is mine.

August 2005
08-04-2003 15:53 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

It's very cool that she let you go to such great lengths to put on one very cool show. And helped you with it.
08-04-2003 17:05 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
the body politicker
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-20-2003
Location: There's a reason God on high sent Christ his son to be a fisherman and to surround himself with fishermen. Now go fishing and find it.

bp reporting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm just back to Anchor town from the LA show. The music was of course incredible. The setting was beautiful and inspiring. The crowd was very large and appreciative. My 80 year old grandmother has not stopped talking about it. Maybe it was that Terry sang Sweet Companion for her and grandpa's 60th anniversary. That was a very special moment. But the most special moment came before the music ever started: I won the prize for the longest distance traveled for the show. It is an amzing relic and guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind historical artifact. There is none like it in the world. Sorry for gloating, but it's just SO COOL! Who else in the world has a copy of Sacred Cows signed by the original Baby Baby herself, Ms. Amy Grant!

Zip worked hard to host a magical evening. Cheers and thanks for everything.
08-05-2003 02:08 the body politicker is offline Send an Email to the body politicker Search for Posts by the body politicker Add the body politicker to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

More cheers and more thanks!

08-05-2003 02:12 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by the body politicker
I'm just back to Anchor town from the LA show. The music was of course incredible. The setting was beautiful and inspiring. The crowd was very large and appreciative. My 80 year old grandmother has not stopped talking about it. Maybe it was that Terry sang Sweet Companion for her and grandpa's 60th anniversary. That was a very special moment. But the most special moment came before the music ever started: I won the prize for the longest distance traveled for the show. It is an amzing relic and guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind historical artifact. There is none like it in the world. Sorry for gloating, but it's just SO COOL! Who else in the world has a copy of Sacred Cows signed by the original Baby Baby herself, Ms. Amy Grant!

it was great meeting you! glad you made it home alright.

08-05-2003 02:20 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by the body politicker
I'm just back to Anchor town from the LA show.

bp - I enjoyed the time I got to spend talking with you and Rob Watson. I need to check out some of the albums you guys were talking about. It's too bad you're so far away. Let us know when you visit again. And maybe I'll take you up on the fishing sometime. My dad keeps talking about wanting to go to Alaska....
08-05-2003 10:11 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Wowzer......I wish I had a Sacred Cow signed by Amy.

You're so blessed Smile Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-05-2003 10:18 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Aha!

Something else to add to your Beegees care package...

08-05-2003 10:19 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
the body politicker
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-20-2003
Location: There's a reason God on high sent Christ his son to be a fisherman and to surround himself with fishermen. Now go fishing and find it.

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Wowzer......I wish I had a Sacred Cow signed by Amy.

You're so blessed Smile Smile

As a 4th grader, I would lie in bed at night, praying to God for an Amy Grant signature. The love in my heart was at times painful. This AMAZING item has proven cathartic as I am finally able to put old dreams to pasture and live a semi-normal adult life.

Has anybody mentioned Dick Clark's appearance at the show?
08-05-2003 12:45 the body politicker is offline Send an Email to the body politicker Search for Posts by the body politicker Add the body politicker to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » About the show last night

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH