Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Confesions of a music junkie..... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Confesions of a music junkie.....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Confesions of a music junkie..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is it wrong To download music from these online sights?
What about music that is out of print? I personally will not download something I can readily buy. But I will admit that prior to Napster being shut down I was so intent on hearing DARN FLOOR BIG BITE that I downloaded most of the songs.All but maybe one or two. I sort of feel guilty but really wanted to hear the LP....Bad. I could not wait for the rerelease if the day will ever come. I hope the message board administrator is not alerting the feds. because of my confession here.. Big Grin That was actually the only time I did this. About a year and a half ago.

What do you think?
06-19-2003 19:32 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, no. Don't worry about it Hemi. The feds don't care if you do that. I would never, ever, do it, but where's the victim? I mean I don't eat squirrels, do I?

They're not looking.

run...

RUN!!!

August 2005
06-19-2003 19:40 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
neo
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think we've had this discussion several times and i will not discuss it any further.... Red Face

06-19-2003 19:42 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by HEMISPHERICALHEADS

quote:
Originally posted by neo
i think we've had this discussion several times and i will not discuss it any further.... Red Face

I'm new here. Point me to a link?
06-19-2003 19:48 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by HEMISPHERICALHEADS

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
No, no. Don't worry about it Hemi. The feds don't care if you do that. I would never, ever, do it, but where's the victim? I mean I don't eat squirrels, do I?

The artist technically would be the victim.
But if you cannot get something what do you do? Ihear an album I really dig. I tell a friend about it. He/Her shows no real interest in getting it. You make him a copy for free so he can hear it. So you can prove to him that it's what you say it is. He therefore becomes a rabid DA fan and goes crazy at the webstore! Big Grin Don't laugh I turned someone on to DA who has a resonable amount of money and he bought just about everything he could get....

They're not looking.

run...

RUN!!!
06-19-2003 19:53 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Confesions of a music junkie.....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH