Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » This board is becoming like an addiction to me » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This board is becoming like an addiction to me
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

This board is becoming like an addiction to me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I find myself drawn to it constantly.
I log on before going to work in the morning.
I pop in at work at least once an hour, sometimes posting, sometimes not.
I sneak upstairs and check it several times at home.
It's constant and it's turning into an obsession.
I think about it more than I do it. I think about things to share when I'm not logged on- what albums to listen to, what things to talk about.

It's unhealthy.

Gotta run

my wife is home!

05-02-2003 22:02 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL. Too true.

05-02-2003 22:03 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

05-02-2003 23:56 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

see damb anonymous thread..... Smile )

05-03-2003 00:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve

It's unhealthy.

ditto grey poop'onto!

(I don't think I would be saying things like that if not for this board) Roll Eyes
05-03-2003 00:35 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Hey BD!...Big Grin

"Keep coming back...It works!"

Tongue

05-03-2003 00:38 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by EH
Hey BD!...Big Grin

"Keep coming back...It works!"

Tongue

lol! Big Grin

Cool
05-03-2003 02:46 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Can you tell I've been there...Frown

Holding hands in a circle...chanting "The Lord's Prayer" (in vain, I might add)...

05-03-2003 08:45 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I'm back.

05-03-2003 09:25 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Mark was here.

05-03-2003 21:46 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by EH
Can you tell I've been there...Frown

Holding hands in a circle...chanting "The Lord's Prayer" (in vain, I might add)...

yeah, i only went because my ex made me.... don't go anymore.... it does lead some people to Christ though.... Smile

05-03-2003 22:17 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Souls saved 4 souls hardened to the gospel 180million (I can't remember how that line goes but it fits here Big Grin )

05-03-2003 23:19 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

The damb is good.

05-04-2003 08:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Have a great day!

05-04-2003 09:32 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Buy something from the DA webstore and Andysangelsrecords today! Support two good causes!

www.danielamos.com/store

www.andysangelsrecords.org

05-04-2003 13:03 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » This board is becoming like an addiction to me

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH