Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I have something you don't!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I have something you don't!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I have something you don't!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We had an early Christmas with my parants tonight and my wife gave me one present. DA--Fearful Symmetry signed by Terry, Ed, and Tim!!! This is now the centerpiece of my collection. I am so stoked. I know Terry signs a lot of stuff but how many of you have stuff signed by Ed and Tim. Well, maybe you do but this is the coolest thing I've ever gotten for Christmas.

12-15-2002 23:32 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MBD is signed by all of 'em, but that's the only thing I have with sigs from anyone else in the band. You rule! and what a cool wife. Mine would never dream of actually spending money on anything DA related. She has a hard enough time letting me do it.

12-15-2002 23:36 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Way to go Dorfsmith!

and my wife buys me DA stuff all the time...she doesn't always no she bought it, I tell her it's from her when it comes in the mail.Tongue

BD

12-16-2002 07:04 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

LOL

12-16-2002 08:03 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

That is too funny.

12-16-2002 09:03 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I'll have to try that. thanks, BD. Big Grin

12-16-2002 10:17 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Way to go Dorfsmith!

and my wife buys me DA stuff all the time...she doesn't always no she bought it, I tell her it's from her when it comes in the mail.Tongue

BD

Now that's a great psychology. I'll have to give that one a try as well.

Let's all get back to each other in a week and share how well it went!?

Tongue

12-16-2002 10:22 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

QUOTE: I know Terry signs a lot of stuff but how many of you have stuff signed by Ed and Tim.

In the late 80's or early 90's, stunt did a limited run of Doppleganger with a white label that was signed and numbered by the whole band circa Doppleganger. I bought one at the time and still have it somewhere in the basement. Did anyone else out there buy one of those? I don't think it was a special pressing or anything, they probably just put white labels over the regular Doppleganger LP labels and autographed them. It's been so long since I've gotten it out to look at. Other than that and MBD I don't think I have anything autographed by the whole band.

Does anyone remember the limited autographed "Knowledge and Innocence." The disc (not the packaging) itself has different artwork than the one that was sold in stores and it was autographed by Terry with one of those Marker's with Gold colored ink. I can't remember if that one is numbered or not. I think it was only sold at festivals one summer (of course I could be wrong).

I do have a number of discs by "The Choir" that have Tim C's autograph as he is their base guy as well.
12-16-2002 12:48 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday

I sent you a PM about ebay, if you have time to check...

Dale

12-16-2002 12:55 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey - I forgot about that record. I do have that. And the knowledge and innocence CD. It was offered through the Stunt fanclub as well.

12-16-2002 13:14 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

MERRY CHRISTMAS

12-20-2002 08:54 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

This one belongs at the top.

12-20-2002 09:08 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I have something you don't!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH