Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » CCM's 2004 Readers' Choice Awards » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page CCM's 2004 Readers' Choice Awards 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Text CCM's 2004 Readers' Choice Awards Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/surve...?p=WEB2RU3EEGXB

Vote for your Favorite
I used:
None of the above? Enter your choice below.
alot Pleased

it does not ask for e-mail address etc.

09-17-2004 07:44 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And finally, who is your Favorite Independent Artist? ("Independent" means not distributed to the marketplace by a major Christian distributor such as Word, EMI, Provident or Butterfly.)

THE BANOS!!! Tongue
09-17-2004 09:50 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay, who are you and do you want some free stuff?

09-17-2004 11:14 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Ellie NEVER wants free stuff.... Evil

Shocked

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-17-2004 11:16 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i started to write in Daniel Amos, but they are not ccm........ Pleased

Cool
09-17-2004 11:24 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Are too! Never been signed to a mainstream label.

And who gives a crap - good tunes is good tunes, and a label is a label so long as it gets out there.

What's so bad about being Christian J?

09-17-2004 11:45 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

RE: CCM's 2004 Readers' Choice Awards Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/surve...?p=WEB2RU3EEGXB

Vote for your Favorite
I used:
None of the above? Enter your choice below.
alot Pleased

it does not ask for e-mail address etc.

I voted Pleased

09-17-2004 11:59 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso

nothing at all..... most ccm isn't..... Big Grin

09-17-2004 12:09 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Are too! Never been signed to a mainstream label.

And who gives a crap - good tunes is good tunes, and a label is a label so long as it gets out there.

Big Grin

09-17-2004 12:22 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Platyhelminth

quote:
Okay, who are you and do you want some free stuff?

heh heh

I got all your free stuff already!

and you should be looking in your mail box next week for something. Cool
09-17-2004 12:49 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CCM glows with warmth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleased

09-17-2004 13:10 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thread Starter Thread Started by DaLe
Thumb Up! Thanks Joey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey

Pleased I bet myself $20 you would say that Smile )
... off to CD store I go.

09-17-2004 13:14 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Cool RE: Thanks Joey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Originally posted by joey

Pleased I bet myself $20 you would say that Smile )
... off to CD store I go.

that's what i am here for.... Big Grin

09-17-2004 13:30 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Oh shesh - how am I supposed to keep all of your alter egos straight.

I'm watching my mail box ... so far nothing.

09-17-2004 13:36 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

I am no alter ego baby!

I'm the real deal. Pleased

Just ask the boys from the 77s board.

We all went out for breakfast before the 77s show in Eugene. That BD was a charmer.

and this is all of us at the "Hippy" Street Market
09-17-2004 14:11 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

sad when baxter is the tallest in the group.

09-17-2004 15:49 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
I am no alter ego baby!

I'm the real deal. Pleased

Just ask the boys from the 77s board.

We all went out for breakfast before the 77s show in Eugene. That BD was a charmer.

and this is all of us at the "Hippy" Street Market

we were enjoying the oregon coast then..... Cool

but made it to the show in time... Big Grin

09-17-2004 19:30 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » CCM's 2004 Readers' Choice Awards

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH