Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Phil M. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Phil M.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Phil M. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd really like to see Terry do some things again with Mr. Madeira. I didn't see them together at the fests this year.

My wife loves Phil's music and voice. He was one of the draws for her a couple of years ago with the Dogs and the Elvis tour.

Anyone know what Phil is up to these days? Any chance Terry will record with him again some time in the near future?

10-25-2002 16:56 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Michelle
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Go here to see what Phil's been up to:

Phil
10-26-2002 11:14 Michelle is offline Send an Email to Michelle Search for Posts by Michelle Add Michelle to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

naw Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Any chance Terry will record with him again some time in the near future?

Phil's too much of a big dog these days for us mutts-

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
10-28-2002 20:58 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
quote:
Any chance Terry will record with him again some time in the near future?

Phil's too much of a big dog these days for us mutts-

Crying Aw the good ol days when Phil hung out with Terry! Crying

10-30-2002 16:39 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Phil M.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH