Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » When Everyone Wore Hats Bookset FS » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page When Everyone Wore Hats Bookset FS
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
timdgibson timdgibson is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-17-2007

When Everyone Wore Hats Bookset FS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here is the eBay listing for my bookset of When Everyone Wore Hats. Everything is in great condition, except the front top of the book is a little bent. Other than that, the inside is in mint condition and the CD is scratchless. I'm in the Chicago area if someone wants to pick it up local.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Daniel-Amos-When...E:L:LCA:US:1123

Thanks,

Tim Gibson
PS. I also have up on eBay, the CD version of Boot Level Artists and Dead Artist Syndrome Prints of Darkness

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by timdgibson: 08-02-2016 16:01.

08-02-2016 16:00 timdgibson is offline Search for Posts by timdgibson Add timdgibson to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » When Everyone Wore Hats Bookset FS

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH