Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It's the 80s... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It's the 80s...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
klaatu
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

It's the 80s... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

... so where's our rocket packs.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by klaatu: 05-05-2013 22:29.

05-05-2013 22:27 klaatu is offline Search for Posts by klaatu Add klaatu to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Calvin and his stripey buddy with tail firmly attached to his butt ARE in the smithsonian, right?
I've never read another comic since they disappeared.

Psalm 119:83

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sondance: 05-07-2013 21:18.

05-07-2013 21:18 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At work if we are crafty we can sneak in our custom CD mixes and play them over the speaker system. I bought one in (it was really random and insane) and one of the tracks was "Rocket Packs". I think it has a truly timeless and universal message, one that will make anyone who hears it really think, regardless of whether or not they have even heard of DA. You might say it's dated, and it is (It's the Eighties...) but we all know it's still true, that we have not advanced as predicted, technologically, spiritually, socially, etc. In any event one guy there recognized the song from high school! He let me know and I was tickled.

01-01-2014 12:13 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It's the 80s...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH