Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who are Anna, Eric and Cheyenne? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who are Anna, Eric and Cheyenne?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Who are Anna, Eric and Cheyenne? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

On backing vocals on the All Day Sing And Dinner On The Ground release?

05-12-2012 09:50 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

RE: Who are Anna, Eric and Cheyenne? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cheyenne may be mike's ex-gf, she used to post on the seven's board...
eric may be eric townsend? i'm not sure... Confused
hey, greg! Big Grin

Cool
05-12-2012 10:55 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by brdhsnyrsoul
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey - long time no post, eh?

05-12-2012 10:59 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

true of a lot of folks here...
the messageboard has become a thing of the past with all the facebooks and twitter stuff.. Frown
it's still kind of cool to have a place where we mainly only talk about Da...
plus, all those places are blocked at my work and this place is not... Pleased

Cool
05-12-2012 12:34 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ana was probably Mark Harmon's daughter. I don't remember who Eric was.. I don't think I got a credit on that one, although I probably left blood on many of the discs. The original "cardboard" version had to be put together by hand and the industrial grade adhesive on each label would practically pull the flesh from your bones. After the first couple hundred, you couldn'f feel your fingers anymore.. and you weren't even close to finished! Crying

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-12-2012 14:51 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Ouch - I feel for you - reminds me of the Seinfeld with the wedding invitations - death by adhesive.

05-12-2012 15:20 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Ana was probably Mark Harmon's daughter. I don't remember who Eric was.. I don't think I got a credit on that one, although I probably left blood on many of the discs. The original "cardboard" version had to be put together by hand and the industrial grade adhesive on each label would practically pull the flesh from your bones. After the first couple hundred, you couldn'f feel your fingers anymore.. and you weren't even close to finished! Crying

I'll have to check my copy for dried blood on the cardboard.

05-12-2012 18:52 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

RE: Who are Anna, Eric and Cheyenne? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul

Yes, Cheyenne was indeed my ex-gf.

Ana Cardenas was Gene Eugene’s partner and co-owner of the Green Room studios for many years, and did a lot of the Lost Dogs covers and sleeve designs -- Scenic Routes, Little Red Riding Hood, Green Room Serenade, and maybe even Gift Horse. Eric is her husband.

We were all crammed into my daughter Devon’s bedroom along with Terry and engineer Don Bown, singing at the top of our lungs one night. Terry and I recorded the entire All Day Sing EP in that bedroom in three days! Eventually, we drug Ana, Eric and Chy in there to do the ‘drunken’ vocals on those silly songs -- good times ~~ Tongue
06-14-2012 15:32 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul

Yes, Cheyenne was indeed my ex-gf.

Ana Cardenas was Gene Eugene’s partner and co-owner of the Green Room studios for many years, and did a lot of the Lost Dogs covers and sleeve designs -- Scenic Routes, Little Red Riding Hood, Green Room Serenade, and maybe even Gift Horse. Eric is her husband.

We were all crammed into my daughter Devon’s bedroom along with Terry and engineer Don Bown, singing at the top of our lungs one night. Terry and I recorded the entire All Day Sing EP in that bedroom in three days! Eventually, we drug Ana, Eric and Chy in there to do the ‘drunken’ vocals on those silly songs -- good times ~~ Tongue

Wow, Doctor Love!

Glad you stopped by! Come back any time!

06-14-2012 16:22 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Cool RE: Who are Anna, Eric and Cheyenne? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A belated thank you for the response - Doctor Love once accused me of wanting to sell autographed copies of my 77's collection (after he graciously signed a pretty large stack of things I'd brought with me) - just want it to be known - I still have them all. Also, thanks Terry who signed about a hundred CD's and whatnot for me after the house concert in San Diego. (still have all of those too)

04-09-2013 00:11 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by joey
the messageboard has become a thing of the past with all the facebooks and twitter stuff.. Frown

facebook has finally about peaked now that they're selling the farm and all. wonder what will be the next big thing?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
05-19-2013 19:53 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

oh, and i'm really glad to see all day sing back in print ... and thanks for the back story good doctor!

Got a few miles left ...

05-19-2013 20:05 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

MF, it's great to see you!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
05-20-2013 00:24 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

thanks! Pleased

i see i'm quotable now (joey's loc). not sure if that means i'm moving up in the world or down. Confused Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

05-21-2013 22:57 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
thanks! Pleased

i see i'm quotable now (joey's loc). not sure if that means i'm moving up in the world or down. Confused Big Grin

Pleased

Cool
05-23-2013 18:06 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by joey

I still prefer this place to facebook--for talking about Daniel Amos, and really about anything else.
06-07-2017 13:17 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Quality over Quantity. Smile

06-07-2017 13:57 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we need a good Da group on fb as well. the 77's group there has lots of activity..
of course that is not saying anything bad about this board..
i still love this board.. Happy

Cool
06-09-2017 13:15 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Yeah I think FB and a MB are sort of two different animals. A messageboard by nature is a discussion board, for good or bad. A facebook page reaches a much broader group of people many of whom just like to check in and get updates. A lot more casual interest there. Especially if you have a good chunk of older fans from the 70s or something.

A lot of this stuff is a dual edged sword, from a strictly business perspective a lot of companies wouldn't even have a messageboard or if they do it is highly moderated. A lot of damage can be done, so a lot of businesses just don't open the door for it. I can see that side of it, especially considering how these bands have struggled financially over the years. DA's main income used to be a split between Cornerstone and the website/mailorder. Cornerstone is gone, all the guys have regular jobs and Terry does his freelance videogame/cartoon work. So any detrimental effects that can occur through the websites, etc is quite damaging to them personally. On the other hand, these bands have a unique connection to the fan base, a very mutually supportive relationship in general. That connection is vital for any kind of future at all. (At least in the realm of band albums, etc.)

Thats why I said Kickstarter and the Patreon thing are so great in today's market for these guys... it's direct mutual support. And those sites themselves allow for limited discussion, which is fine because that can be had elsewhere.

Just think back to the DA dark ages.. when the internet was fairly new...the old Stunt website and the original 77s one were more or less blank white sheets with text on them.. I don't think either had a messageboard at all... Christian radio, magazines and stores (while they existed) didn't really have much DA material. I remember writing to the DA club via snail mail from a small cryptic ad in the back of CCM. Senior Gulotta sent me a photocopied newsletter.. for me to snail mail my order back... after which I would wait about 6 months to get my CDs and buttons. some stuff I ordered back then, I never received... like the Eddies toothpaste and hide the beer mug. There was really no discussion to be had anywhere unless you happened to be lucky enough to actually know someone else who knew who DA was. (I didn't.)

I remember I was at Six Flags once with an Eddies shirt on and a guy across a huge crowd yelled out ''The Eddies!" and I was shocked.

06-09-2017 15:22 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

exactly. i love when i quote Da lyrics on fb and someone who doesn't know that it's lyrics asks "you ok, bro?"
yes, i am great! it's Da lyrics! Tongue
it's nice to have a place where we only discuss Da.. Pleased

Cool
06-14-2017 11:06 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who are Anna, Eric and Cheyenne?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH