Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » berger just showed up at my house! (copied from the DADL) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page berger just showed up at my house! (copied from the DADL)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

berger just showed up at my house! (copied from the DADL) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm a bit shaken, folks. he knocked on the door (with his head) and when i let him in, this is what happened:

tim: berger! what're you doing here? are you ok?

berger: you listen to me, chandler! you know i didn't send that e-mail to you! you know i'd never refer to you as "m'lord." you know i don't bark at people, you know i don't strap air-fresheners to my face and you know i'm not insane!

tim: berger. i'm over here. you're talking to the refrigerator.

berger: (opening the refrigerator, pretending to look for something.) er...i know that, you moron!

tim: berger, look, man i--

berger: say, you don't have any Windex, do you?

tim: what?

bergerFrown hollering) TROUSERS!...MUSTARD!!

tim: what?!

berger started coming towards me.

tim: no! no, berger! down! down, boy! down, berger, down boy! get down!

berger: yeah! right on! get dowwwwwwnn!! hey, what's that?

berger picked up one of my daughter's stuffed animals (with his teeth) and started growling and whipping his head around.

tim: hey, give me that!

i tried to wrestle it out of his mouth but berger tugged and growled louder and when he opened his mouth to bark, i snatched the stuffed animal from his teeth.

tim: berger, stop! let me find you a bone or a piece of leather or something.

berger then raised his right leg towards the back of his neck (he's remarkably limber for an out-of-shape middle-aged guy) and started scratching the back of his neck with his right foot at lightning speed.

berger: RARF!!

at that point, i was just simply having trouble processing anything i had just seen. i put a leash on him, walked him outside, and got him to lie down. i went to get some water for him and when i came back, he was gone. be on the lookout, folks. he seems to be getting worse and there's no telling where he's headed.

tim c

09-27-2002 12:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This can't be good...

09-27-2002 22:48 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
This can't be good...

Yeah... these two will end up on Judge Judy before long... or maybe Jerry Springer...
09-28-2002 10:14 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

he needs to take his meds more often!
It's the only thing that keeps Uncle Ralph away! Big Grin

09-30-2002 16:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
he needs to take his meds more often!
It's the only thing that keeps Uncle Ralph away! Big Grin

Uncle Ralph doesn't stop by often enough.... Aunt Betty, who knows where she went. Crying

09-30-2002 17:40 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » berger just showed up at my house! (copied from the DADL)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH