Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Anyone remember Megamouth? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Anyone remember Megamouth?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
livgren65 livgren65 is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-21-2006

Tongue! Anyone remember Megamouth? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gee, I sure wish they would release one CD with the two Megamouth albums on it. Remember Terry Taylor's Megamouth in the early to mid-1980's?? A rapping, giant boombox DJ?! And the K-Good radio station and the Crosstown Vipers led by Snakeboard? That stuff was very 80's, but pretty cool. I would pay for a CD of that! I can't even find megamouth at RadRockers or even on eBay!! Help, Terry!!!!!!!

Bring back megamouth! Make him a Hip-Hop dude for 2007!!
William Beaver

09-21-2006 13:39 livgren65 is offline Send an Email to livgren65 Search for Posts by livgren65 Add livgren65 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for livgren65
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: Anyone remember Megamouth? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so the pre-order on this one is at one... Wink

09-21-2006 14:46 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Text Megamouth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

09-21-2006 16:23 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

p.s. Do not Megamouth Shocked

very scary !

09-21-2006 16:33 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

someone needs to change their google preferences.... Shocked
anyways, i've never even heard of these guys.. did terry really have anything to do with this? Confused
anyways, i heard a little bit of the rap'shures.. if they are anything like that, then i'll pass! Mad

Cool
09-21-2006 16:43 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My safesearch is off and all I saw were sharks Tongue

09-21-2006 17:18 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

As it is something Terry put out.. (heh heh he said Terry puts out...) ahem... as it is a musical product Terry has worked on you could put me down for a second pre-order/sale...

09-21-2006 17:56 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool
09-21-2006 17:58 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

09-21-2006 18:05 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Any coincidence that this discussion comes up after someone posted that link to the crap lyrics from that so called rapper?

09-21-2006 18:45 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

09-21-2006 18:57 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
Any coincidence that this discussion comes up after someone posted that link to the crap lyrics from that so called rapper?

you mean that dorfy side project?
09-21-2006 22:14 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

yeah, that one!!! Big Grin

09-21-2006 22:24 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

that's what I was talking about. you didn't think they were scary Confused

I thought they were very scary ! Tongue

what did you think I was talking about . . . Shocked

09-22-2006 11:12 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

quote:
Originally posted by joey
someone needs to change their google preferences.... Shocked
anyways, i've never even heard of these guys.. did terry really have anything to do with this? Confused
anyways, i heard a little bit of the rap'shures.. if they are anything like that, then i'll pass! Mad

http://www.danielamos.com/disco6.html

Terry was behind Megamouth and the Rapblasters, the Rap'sures, Harry Whodunit series, Frontline Kids, Mouse Family Christmas, and most likely every other childrens album ever made. Although I think Terry was just a naive puppet controlled by Camarillo Eddy durring the period in question. Its my theory that Camarillo had hatched a fiendish plot to brainwash a vast army of religious church children that would one day grow up to be Swirling Eddies followers and fans. Camarillo's warped generation of brainwashed youth are almost ripe as they reach adulthood, and what a suprise they will be on their ususpecting Eddie-hating religious Carmen-loving parents.

09-22-2006 15:40 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What a day, what a day that will be!

09-22-2006 16:56 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

that's what I was talking about. you didn't think they were scary Confused

I thought they were very scary ! Tongue

what did you think I was talking about . . . Shocked

Megamouth made me think of bigthroat Shocked

09-22-2006 19:13 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
What a day, what a day that will be!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

09-22-2006 19:13 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Terry was behind Megamouth and the Rapblasters, the Rap'sures, Harry Whodunit series, Frontline Kids, Mouse Family Christmas, and most likely every other childrens album ever made. Although I think Terry was just a naive puppet controlled by Camarillo Eddy durring the period in question. Its my theory that Camarillo had hatched a fiendish plot to brainwash a vast army of religious church children that would one day grow up to be Swirling Eddies followers and fans. Camarillo's warped generation of brainwashed youth are almost ripe as they reach adulthood, and what a suprise they will be on their ususpecting Eddie-hating religious Carmen-loving parents.

Is this what that Jesus Camp movie is all about? Shocked

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
09-22-2006 21:12 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Big Grin

09-22-2006 21:14 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Anyone remember Megamouth?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH