Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Selling DA related stuff... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Selling DA related stuff...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Selling DA related stuff... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm considering selling my 7's/Dogs/DA stuff. Some of it somewhat rare, some not. I'd rather sell it to people who are fans who I've talked to on here. I'm not sure what it's all worth. Here's the list:

77's:
Eighty Eight (both original and reissue)
Sticks & Stones
More Miserable CD
Pray Naked
Echoes O' Faith
Drowning with Land in Sight
Tom Tom Blues
EP
AGFORC
Direct
Happy Chrimbo (JEWEL CASE)
Fun With Sound
Ninety Nine
HGB
Working on a Building (EP with HGB outtakes)
DVD

Mike Roe:
Safe as Milk (12 song)
The Boat Ashore
Safe as Milk/Cornerstone '97
It's For You
Say Your Prayers
We All Gonna Face the Rising Sun
Daydream
Orbis

Lost Dogs:
Scenic Routes
LRRH
LRRH (m8 version)
Green Room Serenade, part 1
Green Room Serenade, part 2
Gift Horse
Real Men Cry
Nazarene Crying Towel
Island Dreams
Mutt
Best of...
Via Chicago DVD
All We Left Unsaid DVD

DA:
Horrendous Disc
Vox Humana
Darn Floor, Big Bite (ARENA ROCK)
Our Personal Favorites
Songs of the Heart
Mr. Buechner's Dream
Making of MBD (DVD)
Instruction Through Film (DVD)

Adam Again:
Ten Songs (LO-FIDELITY REISSUE)
Dig
Perfecta
Live @ C-Stone (M8 3-disc version)
Worldwide Favorites

Swirling Eddies:
Zoom Daddy
Midget...

TST:
Random Acts...(REISSUE)
Avocado Faultline
John Wayne
Intimate Evening with
Imaginarium (REISSUE)

The Choir:
Chase the Kangarook
Circle Slide
Specked Bird
Free Flying soul
Let it Fly
Flap Your Wings
O How the Mighty Have Fallen

Michael Knott:
Rocket and A Bomb

Basically, I still love the artists but need the money. And, I gave away my 1-2-3 set earlier this year to a fan (because I'm just that nice Tongue ), along with all of my other CD's that I sold. As far as condition, if you're interested in anything in particular, PM me. I can tell you that many of the CD's have been played and played, and have some scratches. But some, like "It's For You", or the 7's DVD, for example, are in great shape.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MarkyMark77: 10-25-2010 14:51.

10-25-2010 14:49 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This kind of post always makes me sad.

10-25-2010 15:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by MarkyMark77
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Yeah...it's not been a good couple of weeks

10-25-2010 18:26 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
quote:

I'm sorry to hear that.

10-25-2010 20:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
quote:

I'm sorry to hear that.

it only makes me sad if someone is selling them cuz they no longer like the band...hope things turn around for you mm..

Cool
10-25-2010 20:31 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by MarkyMark77

Thanks, guys. I appreciate it.

10-25-2010 21:45 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

Mark sent you a pm

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
10-26-2010 06:24 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Selling DA related stuff...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH