Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » found Steve » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page found Steve
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

found Steve Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

to all good DAMBers everywhere...

Steve Baxter says hello.
He lives here in the SF Bay Area and can use all our prayers.
He has diabetes with its sometime complication of gastroparesis.
It has been so bad we have only been able to talk on the phone but his spirits are good.
He occupies his time writing songs and some screenplays, mostly for fun, no commercial success as yet.

Psalm 119:83

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sondance: 10-14-2009 22:33.

10-14-2009 22:32 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

RE: found Steve Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's good to hear you found him. I'm sorry to hear about his health troubles; prayers for that. I've always liked "Love in a Yielded Heart" and "The Bible" from Daniel Amos and hope the material he's working on these days is turning out well.
10-15-2009 10:23 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Thread Starter Thread Started by sondance
RE: found Steve Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Brown
It's good to hear you found him. I'm sorry to hear about his health troubles; prayers for that. I've always liked "Love in a Yielded Heart" and "The Bible" from Daniel Amos and hope the material he's working on these days is turning out well.

strangely enough he just got a royalty check about a month ago.
some guy (did not get his name ) recorded a CD with The Bible on it.

Psalm 119:83
10-15-2009 14:23 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's very cool that you made contact with him.
Prayers for his health.

10-15-2009 20:12 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought you had found Servant Steve....

10-15-2009 22:48 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » found Steve

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH