Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs in Chicago » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs in Chicago
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Lost Dogs in Chicago Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since the Lost Dogs aren't coming to St. Louis this year Frown , I think I'm gonna make the drive to Chicago. It's only 5 hours away and I do know a lot of people in Chicago, so I'd be able to spend Friday night, all day Saturday, and part of Sunday with friends.

How far is Long Grove from Chicago? Will it take me long to get there? How many DAMBers are gonna be there? How will we recognize each other?

I'm so excited that they're gonna do a DVD of this show (another incentive to go to this concert in particular.) I remember going to the 20th Anniversay Rez concert and then getting the CD and thinking "I'm screaming there in the audience with everyone else!!"

So who else will be there? I'm almost certain I'm gonna go. What's a 5 hour drive? Smile

-- aotp
09-19-2002 09:16 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

its like...... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a FIVE HOUR drive.
Fer me- its like a
14 hour drive......
not this time
JimINy
09-19-2002 10:01 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's about 8 hours for me.
when is the Chicago date for the dogs??

09-19-2002 16:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'll go if someone will swing by cleveland and pick me up! Big Grin
09-19-2002 16:48 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Hey anne once they pick you up can you get them to do a left turn come across the pacific ocean and pick me up?
09-19-2002 16:54 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
anne
A Hot Wolly

no problem. because i'm sure in just a second lots and lots of people are going to be offering me a ride.....
09-19-2002 17:00 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by anne
no problem. because i'm sure in just a second lots and lots of people are going to be offering me a ride.....

sorry, my plane is in for service again....

always happens around Dogs concerts Confused

BD

09-19-2002 17:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by anne

[beatles = on]

I've got a ticket to ride...

[/beatles]
09-19-2002 17:46 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

I could live my whole life and never set foot in the state of Ohio again! Pleased

09-23-2002 16:58 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
I could live my whole life and never set foot in the state of Ohio again! Pleased

DITTO!
(no offence anne)
09-24-2002 11:36
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I think I drove through Ohio once.....Can't really remember......

09-24-2002 11:57 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Kevin S. Abeyta
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-24-2002

Lost Dogs coming to Atlanta Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lost Dogs are coming to Atlanta here on the 1st of October. I am not really familiar with them. But the chance to see Terry Taylor live is something I cannot miss. I grew up as a teen in the Eighties listening to DA. So what are the shows like? I am really excited so any thoughts from anyone would be great.
09-24-2002 12:31 Kevin S. Abeyta is offline Send an Email to Kevin S. Abeyta Search for Posts by Kevin S. Abeyta Add Kevin S. Abeyta to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I think I drove through Ohio once.....Can't really remember......

Ohio is better than Olklahome & Indiana for that matterBig Grin

09-24-2002 12:39 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Kevin S. Abeyta
Lost Dogs are coming to Atlanta here on the 1st of October. I am not really familiar with them. But the chance to see Terry Taylor live is something I cannot miss. I grew up as a teen in the Eighties listening to DA. So what are the shows like? I am really excited so any thoughts from anyone would be great.

The Dogs aren't anything like Terry of the 80's, but man you are in for a treat. It's been almost 10 years since I got to go to a Dogs' show, and I still think it was about the coolest thing I've ever been to (Lion King on Broadway was pretty cool too Big Grin ). Terry, Mike, and Derri will definitely entertain ya, but I think you'll be challenged and mystified too. Man, I wish I could go...

09-24-2002 13:16 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Kevin S. Abeyta
Lost Dogs are coming to Atlanta here on the 1st of October.

So what are the shows like?

They are the best...

Very intimate and relaxed. I think having the Dogs each do a short solo set is a great idea. Even if you don’t know any Lost Dogs songs, you will want to after the show!

BD

09-24-2002 13:58 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs in Chicago

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH