Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » come one, come all...at least those in so cal » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page come one, come all...at least those in so cal
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

come one, come all...at least those in so cal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

theo, along with jeff elbel, will be performing some songs from the upcoming cd "come as a child or not at all" at the vineyard christian fellowship of monrovia on sept. 15 at 9:30 am. theo will also be showing a short film.

the monrovia vineyard meets in the cafeteria of santa fe middle school (148 west duarte road).

hope to see some of you there!

09-05-2002 19:32 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't make the 1200 mile trip, but I'll tell my friends in the area. Smile )

09-05-2002 19:43 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Thread Starter Thread Started by wes berlin
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

c'mon joey. you can do it. pick up monty on the way. Big Grin

09-06-2002 01:10 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Where, exactly, is Monrovia? I think I used to compete against them in marching band in high school.....but that doesn't help me get a fix on the location..... Big Grin

09-06-2002 09:57 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

monrovia is in the san gabriel valley...about 5 mins. east of pasadena.

09-06-2002 11:15 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I think that's not too far from here. I'm about a half hour south of Barstow. Just moved to these parts, so the geography hasn't started making sense to me yet.

09-06-2002 11:17 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

following the gig Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for following the gig with news!
And following the gig (Monday and Tues), if my business meetings don't pan out, I could use a tour guide to the closest, nicest beach! Corona Del Mar, Huntington, etc? Let alone, I have one single vision--to eat as many tequitos on Olvera street as possible. Last Winter I ate there with Terry and Rob and fell into instant addiction.
Bring on the green sauce!!!
09-06-2002 16:06 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Taquitos with green sauce. MMmmmm

09-06-2002 20:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Can you give away tacquitos at the gig? I'll be there.... Big Grin

09-09-2002 11:04 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

hey birdhouse, are ya really gonna be there?

p.s. " i don't want the whole world, i just want your half"

09-09-2002 12:11 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I think so - I'm still not real sure where Monrovio is or how far I am from there, but it sounds like fun. Is there a cost involved? Do you have directions?

09-09-2002 12:13 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

admission: free
memories: priceless

a real easy way to get driving directions is to use yahoo maps...or you could email me. hope to see you there!

09-09-2002 12:16 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Joey T.

quote:

c'mon joey. you can do it. pick up monty on the way. Big Grin

now that you guys mentioned taquitos w/ green sauce, I'm thinking about it... Monty??? Wink

09-09-2002 12:21 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

Looks like I'm about an hour away. Not too bad. I think I'll come (I haven't checked with my wife yet - but I don't think we have any plans).

09-09-2002 12:24 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Taquitos are good.

09-09-2002 20:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Taquitos are good.

taquitos, good
devil, bad

09-10-2002 17:12 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

bye bye

got to go once more

09-10-2002 17:55 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

See you. Oh wait, I think you're back.

09-10-2002 17:57 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

It's official - I'll be at the Monrovia show - just got the permission from my beautiful wife - Oh yeah!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

09-11-2002 10:57 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool! You can teach me how to pronounce your DAmb handle! Big Grin
09-11-2002 10:58 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » come one, come all...at least those in so cal

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH