Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Larry Norman passing away..... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Larry Norman passing away.....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
klash klash is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-15-2007

Mad Larry Norman passing away..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Larry sang about death and dying and heaven quite alot. I suppose we all thought he might live forever. If he was a cat, his 9 lives would have been up long ago. God had the grace to let Larry finish what he started and brought him home when it was time. It still is a shock to think that he's gone. I've seen larry at his best and at his worst. he was a force to be reckoned with. His music will live on and like so many others (Keith green Rich Mullins, Mark Heard & Roby Duke) we will miss the creative juice that flowed freely from his veins and into our hearts. I know some had issues with his ways, but lots happened in music because of stuff he did. Let's look at the positive impact he had on so many lives and strive to reach others with our art (even when we're moody, unrealistic, self serving and down right nasty). Hey, it's all about being human and being ourselves in the "good, the bad and the ugly" stages of life. Larry was an enigma wrapped in an enigma. I guess like most artists, moody, unpredictable, forgetful and silly. It's what made Larry Larry.

The funeral is on Saturday. Details @ www.larrynorman.com I can't go... Short staffed at work and no money/ gas/ time to get there.

The music lives on, just like Daniel Amos, Lost Dogs, Swirling Eddies, 77's will after all is said and done. Let's create great art and look forward to heaven.
02-28-2008 21:43 klash is offline Send an Email to klash Homepage of klash Search for Posts by klash Add klash to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Larry Norman passing away.....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH