Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who's the guy who wrote Shotgun Angel? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who's the guy who wrote Shotgun Angel?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Who's the guy who wrote Shotgun Angel? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyway? Where does this song come from? Anyhow?
04-02-2006 21:24 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought it was from the Maranatha catalog..though I cant say I know that for sure.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-02-2006 21:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Sprouse_Jr.

Bill Sprouse Jr. was a Christian evangelist, singer and songwriter, frontman for a group called The Road Home, active during the 1970s. He was severely overweight and died at age 26. Sprouse is best-known for his songwriting, including "Shotgun Angel", "Since I Met Jesus" and "Psalm Five".

04-02-2006 21:37 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

The Road Home was the name of Bill Sprouse's band before and after his conversion to Christianity.

Group members of the last configuration included: Bill Sprouse on vocals, keyboard, and fiddle, Ed McTaggart on drums, Mark Ala on pedal steel, John Falcone on bass, Diane Hershey on vocals. Mike Shoup was the sound man.

04-02-2006 21:40 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aqua Green Toupee

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I thought it was from the Maranatha catalog..though I cant say I know that for sure.

They got it out of a catalog?
04-03-2006 12:02 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

well - I thought Sprouse was directly linked to Maranatha- thats what I meant- but Ed is linked there also.

BD explained it all.
Thanks, pard!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 04-03-2006 12:10.

04-03-2006 12:07 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotgun_Angel

So its ED on the radio!
I asked that question like a year ago..!

04-03-2006 12:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Curly Curly is a male
Unsullied Affiche

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2007

I love shotgun angel, and posse in the sky is pretty powerful too.

07-25-2007 12:41 Curly is offline Search for Posts by Curly Add Curly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who's the guy who wrote Shotgun Angel?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH