Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What??!!!!?!?! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What??!!!!?!?!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

What??!!!!?!?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A HUNDRED AND THIRTY FOUR USERS ONLINE AT 11:05 AM ON A SUNDAY AM MORNING AM???!?!!! WHY AREN'T YOU PEOPLE AT CHURCH?????!!!!!

07-01-2007 11:09 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wait a minute. How come I'm not in church. gkk

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 07-01-2007 11:14.

07-01-2007 11:13 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but then again, most of yous guys might be Wednesday night kinda folk

07-01-2007 15:17 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Wasn't it national Girl Scout Sunday Day where they wear their uniforms to church? Shocked Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-01-2007 17:40 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

i think berger still using the 1987 girl scout calendar... it was the only one they let him have

Psalm 119:83
07-01-2007 21:11 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Wait... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Berger, they let you in church?

07-02-2007 07:49 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp RE: What??!!!!?!?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
A HUNDRED AND THIRTY FOUR USERS ONLINE AT 11:05 AM ON A SUNDAY AM MORNING AM???!?!!! WHY AREN'T YOU PEOPLE AT CHURCH?????!!!!!

that's who all those guests are... berger followers...
ok, it all makes sense now... Big Grin

Cool
07-02-2007 09:01 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

Actually, as soon as I logged on, all but one of them logged off.

Girl Scouts!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 07-02-2007 10:24.

07-02-2007 10:22 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I heard they were making thin mints with Lavoris now! Shocked Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-02-2007 12:09 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

I just noticed Berger did not make a single spelling mistake in this thread. Congrats.

his grammar on the other hand...

07-06-2007 17:34 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Of course he did! He forgot the final 2 ks in gkkkk.

07-06-2007 21:04 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What??!!!!?!?!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH