Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Can anyone interpret this dream??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can anyone interpret this dream???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Can anyone interpret this dream??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, last night i had a dream that Daniel Amos was playing at the Roller Rink on Happy Days. Only it was not really Daniel Amos. Fonzie was the MC and there was Terry from the HD era (kind of looked like Ritchie with a wig), Potsy and two guys no one knew. They came out and did these weird country style songs. When they started singing their faces looked like the mixed faces in the Spittle and Phlegm video. The Happy Days folks couldn't quite understand it.

I'm sure that means something. Maybe it means I need to book a Lost Dogs show in my town. Maybe it was the chili supreme from Wally's Wiener World.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
04-27-2007 08:17 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

. . . well I am not sure what to make of that dream.

But I will go on record and say the DAmb has not "jumped the shark" Tongue

04-27-2007 08:39 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

SOUNDS LIKE A TESTIMONY TO ME.......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-27-2007 08:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm voting - if a dream like that doesn't deserve a thumbs up then there ain't no dreem what do!

Psalm 119:83
04-27-2007 09:17 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Interesting.............yet cool, especially the wavy face thing
At least, Steve Hindalong didn't chime in with a tamborine singing, "The head....the head..."

Although I'm not versed in this, I'll give the interpretation a shot:

You've been having strong nostalgic feelings regarding your affinity to Daniel Amos, TST, & Swirling Eddies. You fear that their music will stay in the past, though you yearn for it in the present and the future.

04-27-2007 10:04 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by sprinklerhead

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
Although I'm not versed in this, I'll give the interpretation a shot:

You've been having strong nostalgic feelings regarding your affinity to Daniel Amos, TST, & Swirling Eddies. You fear that their music will stay in the past, though you yearn for it in the present and the future.

Ooh, that's good. I like your interpreting skills. If I am released from prison before you and the President needs someone that can interpret dreams, I won't forget you.

Or, maybe it just means that I am getting old. It could be related to this video that I watched yesterday.

My Generation

04-27-2007 10:26 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

I thought it sounded like a cool dream, even if a bit strange. Cool

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-27-2007 11:50 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

I think you've watched too many Weezer videos

04-27-2007 21:42 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
But I will go on record and say the DAmb has not "jumped the shark"

Has the DAmb ever been on the shark? Tongue Pleased

04-28-2007 00:10 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
SOUNDS LIKE A TESTIMONY TO ME.......

We're tired of your testimony, the whole congregation's sick and tired of your testimony!

Amen

04-28-2007 00:14 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by sprinklerhead

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
I think you've watched too many Weezer videos

That's funny.

04-28-2007 10:22 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Can anyone interpret this dream???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH