Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Interviewggk! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Interviewggk!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Interviewggk! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

With all the big interest in interviews lately, I've decided to include a recent interview of my own in which I interview myself.

---------------------------------------------

Berger: Tell us, Berger, why are you such a self-important, self-absorbed, arrogant, pretentious, completely over-rated burro who treats other people like dirt unless they're famous?...Oh, wait. I'm sorry, that question was for T-Bone Burnett. Let's start again.

Berger: What?

Berger: Tell us about the new Eddies record.

Berger: 1/4.

Berger: What??

Berger: ©©®@

Berger: ...Um,...maybe tell us about the new Eddies record?

Berger: ... ... ... What was the question?

Berger: Can you please just tell us about the new Eddies record?!

Berger: 1926.

Berger: Pardon?

Berger: PIE!!!!

Berger: ... Ok, look..PLEASE. Just tell us about the new Eddies record?

Berger: ... Ok, look..PLEASE. Just tell us about the new Eddies record?

Berger: What are you doing?!

Berger: What are you doing?!

Berger: Stop that!!

Berger: Stop that!!

Berger: YOU stop it!!!

Berger: YOU stop it!!!

Berger: ... ... ...Look, man, if you'd like to talk about the new Eddies rec-

Berger: Who are the Eddies?

And it went on that way for another 15 minutes until I finally got so angry at myself that I kicked myself in the groin and left the room.

02-23-2007 10:20 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
SnowMan SnowMan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-10-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That is the ultimate Berger...with cheese!

02-23-2007 10:54 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

RE: Interviewggk! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
why are you such a self-important, self-absorbed, arrogant, pretentious,
completely over-rated burro who treats other people like dirt unless they're famous?
...Oh, wait. I'm sorry, that question was for T-Bone Burnett.

do you have a Nashvegas story to go with that last statement

NiCe interView

02-23-2007 13:12 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I live in Lubbocggk.

02-23-2007 14:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

you may want to uP DaTe your Bio http://www.danielamos.com/swirly.html Tongue

02-23-2007 14:50 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

RE: Interviewggk! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
quote:
why are you such a self-important, self-absorbed, arrogant, pretentious,
completely over-rated burro who treats other people like dirt unless they're famous?
...Oh, wait. I'm sorry, that question was for T-Bone Burnett.

do you have a Nashvegas story to go with that last statement

NiCe interView

That looks like Robert Stack with Baba Wawa

02-23-2007 16:03 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Berger!!!!!!!!

03-04-2007 03:22 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Great interview, Berger!

You are aware that the gent that T Bone despises in Texas is not you, n'est ce pas? Nevertheless, i think you have got him mad now. i saw this on his website this morning....a new song or sumpin...

"Royale who was loyale robbed a trowel and a towel from some fowl

Joey who was doughy chased David Bowie from Idahoie to Chez Chloe

Dean who was clean had a scene with Woggy...

Lubbockkkkk Texas Lubbockkkk Texas"

i guess he dissed you real good...
03-04-2007 15:33 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

quote:
Berger Roy Al
Berger: Tell us, Berger, why are you such a self-important, self-absorbed, arrogant, pretentious, completely over-rated burro who treats other people like dirt unless they're famous?...Oh, wait. I'm sorry, that question was for T-Bone Burnett. Let's start again.

Is there a story behind this? If there is, what is it?

03-04-2007 17:02 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:

And it went on that way for another 15 minutes until I finally got so angry at myself that I kicked myself in the groin and left the room.

berger, i thought you left the kicking in the groin to the girl scouts whenever they pantsed you? Confused

btw, whether they do it or you do it yourself, that sounds painful. Frown

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
03-04-2007 23:04 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Interviewggk!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH