Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Berry Vest Eddies » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Berry Vest Eddies
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Berry Vest Eddies Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I saw it at the CBS tonight for $15.

I've had it for years, but I thought I'd let the board know, just in case someone wanted it and wanted me to snag it for them.

DwD
01-09-2007 17:58 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks!

but i have a cassette somewhere.
01-10-2007 22:12 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we have it on cd.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
01-10-2007 22:26 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm feeling insignificant again...
01-10-2007 22:31 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Baby

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
01-10-2007 22:32 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin
01-10-2007 22:41 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Wacky fan letter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Remember, the wacky fan letter is only on the cassette (unless you burn the MP3 onto a CD...)

01-11-2007 11:29 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

I have both cassette and CD.

01-11-2007 15:05 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

HI DENNIS-

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

(one can say that til, ... like- the 15th..then its out of vogue.)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-11-2007 15:35 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

It's the 16th now, so I can' say it back!

01-16-2007 15:58 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

TOO LATE DUDE..OR TO EARLY - OR WELL..
ANYWAY-

..hope we meet up somewhere in 07- kay?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 01-16-2007 16:01.

01-16-2007 16:01 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

That would be nice.

01-16-2007 16:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

GeT a RooM !!!

Shocked

oh, come on... if I had not posted that, someone else would have Tongue

Roll Eyes

p.s. I have it on CD & cassette & a burned CD with the wacky fan letter on it Pleased

01-16-2007 17:07 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Berry Vest Eddies

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH