Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Dogs DVD and Terry Taylor re-release from Lo-Fidelity » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Dogs DVD and Terry Taylor re-release from Lo-Fidelity
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

New Dogs DVD and Terry Taylor re-release from Lo-Fidelity Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Available December 1, 2006
The Lost Dogs ...Via Chicago... (all we left unsaid) DVD/CD set
This limited edition DVD/CD set (1000 copies) is the sequel to the first “Via Chicago” DVD, which was originally released in 2003. Like the original, the footage is presented in both black & white and color and features the 6 songs left off of the original DVD as well as previously unreleased Lost Dogs interview and Chicago footage. Via Chicago... (all we left unsaid) has been edited in similar fashion as the original, making for both a touching and entertaining DVD release. As with the original, we are happy to offer a bonus audio CD of the featured songs on the DVD. The DVD/CD track-list is as follows: Rebecca Go Home, Dust On the Bible, Three Legged Dog, Real Men Cry, Be My Hiding Place, and Golden Dreams.
Internet ordering price: $12.00 plus shipping.
Available from www.lo-fidelity.com , www.thelostdogs.com and in limited numbers at Lost Dogs tour dates.

Available December 1, 2006
Terry Scott Taylor—Songs For The Day After Christmas (limited edition re-release)
Originally released in 2002, this 5 song EP features all original Terry Taylor Christmas songs and is sure to please even the most casual Terry Taylor fan. Rob Watson (Daniel Amos, The Swirling Eddies) assisted Terry in the recording of the EP, (as he did on “Little, big”) and the EP has a remarkable continuity with Terry’s Little, big and Avocado Faultline. Only 100 copies of this re-release are being made available. Each copy has been numbered, signed by Terry, and personalized with the message “Peace!” To set it further apart from the original, the CD disk art has been updated for the 2006 Christmas release and silkscreened in vibrant Christmas red. Once they are gone....they are gone!
Internet ordering price: $20.00 plus shipping.
Available from www.lo-fidelity.com , www.danielamos.com and in limited numbers at Lost Dogs tour dates.

Available Now
77’s “DVD”
Over 20 years in the making, 14 years in the planning, and 15 months in production...Lo-Fidelity and the 77’s are proud to announce the 77’s DVD. This 2 DVD set contains the 7 official videos, rare studio & promo footage, Mike as Elvis, the legendary “Safe As Milk” Cornerstone ‘97 performance, an entire DVD of live 77’s footage spanning 17 years of performances, a booklet with extensive liner notes & photos from Mike....and all of it coming in at just minutes shy of 3 hours of footage!! This DVD is a must for every 77’s fan! Please check lo-fidelity.com or 77s.com for full track-list.
Internet ordering price: $25.00 plus shipping.
Available from www.lo-fidelity.com , www.77s.com and in limited numbers at Lost Dogs tour dates.

Thanks again for listening....
jeffrey k.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jeffrey k.: 11-29-2006 19:05.

11-27-2006 11:20 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool news! Pleased

Dec. 1st is this Friday!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-27-2006 11:23 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and I'll be at the first concert... hmmmmmmmmmm, I see a correlation to the PS3 release, who'll give me $3,000?

11-27-2006 11:45 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
Cool news! Pleased

Dec. 1st is this Friday!

Cool yes, it is. Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
11-27-2006 14:40 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:
Cool news! Pleased

Dec. 1st is this Friday!

Cool yes, it is. Pleased

A.K.A. the DAmb Black Friday Cool

get in the back of the LiNe I was HeRe First Tongue

11-28-2006 09:50 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
quote:
quote:
Cool news! Pleased

Dec. 1st is this Friday!

Cool yes, it is. Pleased

LOL!
Big Grin

11-28-2006 15:06 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thumb Up! I ordered MiNe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:
Cool news! Pleased

Dec. 1st is this Friday!

Cool yes, it is. Pleased

12-01-2006 08:52 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Cool I WaTCHeD MiNe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

NiCe, Thanks Lo-Fi & LD Smile

12-08-2006 19:52 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Must take the post office a little longer to get it down NC way. Frown

Got a few miles left ...

12-08-2006 22:19 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Got, Watched It, Loved It.

Dear Jeff
Just wondering (not a big deal), why was the extra stuff left off the first? Was it just because of space? I've seen a lot of bands over the years release a live cd and a dvd and some songs that are on the cd are not on the dvd and vice versa. Inquiring minds gotta know...

Commander

P.S. Fabulous production by the way.....
12-09-2006 07:03 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Got, Watched It, Loved It.

Dear Jeff
Just wondering (not a big deal), why was the extra stuff left off the first? Was it just because of space? I've seen a lot of bands over the years release a live cd and a dvd and some songs that are on the cd are not on the dvd and vice versa. Inquiring minds gotta know...

Commander

P.S. Fabulous production by the way.....

Glad you loved it....

As for why these songs were left off the original....it mostly due to the length of the original DVD, licensing issues with 4 of the songs, and just overall pacing of the original DVD. When we cut them we figured eventually we'd do something with them....and now we have. Happy

jeffrey k.

12-09-2006 09:47 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

quote:
Must take the post office a little longer to get it down NC way. Frown

Some of it depends a little on where you ordered it from.

If it was from Lo-Fidelity your order would have shipped sometime between Friday and Tuesday....assuming you ordered it between those days.

If you ordered from lostdogs.com, they were delayed 2 days in getting the DVD's due to first a manufacturer error in not getting the DVD shipment to them Dec 1., and then further complicated by a nasty ice/snow storm and UPS not wanting to drive down their driveway on Monday... Jason posted this message on the Dogs board on Tuesday:

"Our box arrived here yesterday after the UPS truck didn't want to drive the tretcherous Townsend driveway. We stayed up to about one or two AM filling Christmas orders last night, so as long as the mail system doesn't run into too much bad weather people should start seeing some of these."

And then of course there is the Christmas slowdown with the USPS...that might delay things a day or two....

So....one way or another you should get it soon...

jeffrey k.

12-09-2006 10:01 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Yeah ordering around Christmas is always this way, with the ice storms and overload of packages being pushed through the mail system. We usually get a swell of orders in December and rush to get them out immediately because we know some can be Christmas presents. And also some will have delays built in just because of the mail system and weather. Last monday for example the hwy's were closed here and 500,000 people and businesses were out of electric. That can slow stuff down.

It usually never fails we will have people order the week of Christmas, and even if we have a...an...a... one day turn around, the chance of them receiving it that quick is slim.

12-09-2006 10:54 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

"an" goes in front of a vowel sound, which "won" does not...

sorry, grammar teacher coming out...

12-09-2006 10:58 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ubique Epoque

cool. I forgot about that big ice storm. Frown

Got a few miles left ...

12-09-2006 13:10 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Got them yesterday and listened today. Pleased

That 77s was pretty awesome! I don't have much of their hard to find early stuff, so I may have to hook the DVD up to the computer to get some of them tunes onto CD. Pleased

Got a few miles left ...

12-10-2006 18:00 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Mine arrived yesterday and I immediately watched it.

Thanks Jeffrey!

Cool

12-10-2006 18:03 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

That 77s DVD sure seemed like a lot of work. THANKS JEFFREY AND CO.! Pleased

I can't believe it was just $25 but I am thankful and glad, because if it was more than $30 I probably wouldn't have been able to justify ordering it until after Christmas.

Ever have any thoughts about another run of Via Chicago part one? Confused I think all the other places I saw it are out and I've never seen it on eBay. It seems like something that could have a reasonable amount of ongoing sales through the Lost Dogs webstore anyways. My 2c.

Got a few miles left ...

12-10-2006 18:54 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

quote:
That 77s DVD sure seemed like a lot of work. THANKS JEFFREY AND CO.! Pleased

Yeah....it was a ton of work...glad you liked it.

quote:
Ever have any thoughts about another run of Via Chicago part one? Confused I think all the other places I saw it are out and I've never seen it on eBay. It seems like something that could have a reasonable amount of ongoing sales through the Lost Dogs webstore anyways. My 2c.

Sure....from time to time I think about doing new runs of everything the label has released...but it took 3 years to sell 1000 copies of the first Dogs DVD....so yeah, maybe in 2 or 3 years it would make sense to do another run of the first DVD, but until then it makes far more sense to use the label $$ to work on NEW projects vs. old ones that will take forever to recoup costs on.

jeffrey k.

12-11-2006 09:27 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Mine arrived yesterday and I immediately watched it.

Thanks Jeffrey!

Cool

Hey...thank you for supporting the band and the release..!! Big Grin

jeffrey k.

12-11-2006 09:28 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Dogs DVD and Terry Taylor re-release from Lo-Fidelity

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH